Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stamp <ibis.a>

Can I change the value of my post to one dollar =/?

2. Default

Now if the situation is escalated, just mute Jojo really, that makes her shut up.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mirdot View Post
    Can I change the value of my post to one dollar =/?
    Only if you offer a ZJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    Now if the situation is escalated, just mute Jojo really, that makes her shut up.
    Exactly. Pardon me for clarifying this, I'm MP in the Army. My natural reaction to everything is de-escalation. Why instigate something, when I can pacify it...?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stamp View Post
    Honestly, I drone everyone out. The mic spam only gets me when I see some jackass's mic pop up 30 times on my screen and the ambience coming from said pop-up never changes.

That's why I didn't notice it at first, but I noticed when Oasis yelled shut the fuck up in his mic.

Look at it this way. Every time, at least in my witness, someone has told jojo to even so simply "shut up", what happens? She does exactly what you would expect a person under the age of 18 to do. "I'm not going to shut up, you shut up." To me, that's escalating the situation. When they berate her with that constant torment, all it does is continue to escalate the situation until she has an outburst on someone. To me, that's unreasonable. You can't expect her to take those words as a responsible and reasonable "adult" would. Now it's not my place to criticize her parents, so I'm not going to. It's their choice to allow her to play the game. Not my kid, not my problem.
    She is still breaking the rules. Why punish Oasis but not jojo? Does that make it ok for me to mic spam then when you're in the server? Just treat everyone the same.

5. Default

JoJo is only funny for the first 15minutes-30minutes then she gets annoying. although i havent seen her on when i play. I know ive muted her a couple times because of her foul mouth... although it doesnt help that everyone else is mic spamming stfu jojo or why are you playing kid. But after she gets muted she starts talking to us by changing her name... lol, or at least the times ive seen her muted. Anyways, Nobody should receive special treatment although we all know we do it once and a while because they are our friend or we just think its halarious.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    She is still breaking the rules. Why punish Oasis but not jojo? Does that make it ok for me to mic spam then when you're in the server? Just treat everyone the same.
    Because, as Mafia even stated. All it does is provoke her to find different ways to express herself. (changing name, leaving server to avoid the mute [I know, punishable...], etc).

It's like I said before, I muted him, and almost immediately unmuted him..

7. Default

She can only change names like 3 times until she gets locked off, that shouldn't be a problem. If she does avoid mute, just treat her like an average mute avoider. I think everyone will be relieved

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    She can only change names like 3 times until she gets locked off, that shouldn't be a problem. If she does avoid mute, just treat her like an average mute avoider. I think everyone will be relieved
    I haven't had that problem yet. ["I know, punishable..."] (Meaning I know it's a punishable offense, no reason for someone to re-iterate the idea).

And I'm getting sick and tired of some of the shit that I'm seeing coming out of peoples mouths in server about the topic. With Zero's permission, I'm banning the next moron that uses my name in sexual reference to anyone, let alone the said individual. First off, its fucking disgusting. She's a kid, I don't give a flying fuck about her, nor do I give a rat's ass about you, Oasis. Secondly, if you're that immature to think up something stupid like that, you need a reality check. Step out into the sun for more than 3 minutes.

Stamp touched me.

I think this problem is... solved?

10. Default

Stamp, if she changes her name, you can always check the steam ID's that come in the server. Obviously whenever she gets muted, the next person or the second one that comes in will be here, check their steam ID's if they match then ban her for a few minutes.

And, i'm not really going to go into a flame war with you because i'm not in the mood, I did kind've act immature, but my point stands, jojo needs to stop getting special privleges.