Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stamp <ibis.a>

1. Default Stamp <ibis.a>

Admin's INGAME name: GZ-ZM Stamp <ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name: Oasis

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): I got muted for telling jojo to shut the hell up when she's singing some shitty disney song that nobody gives a shit about (she never shut up btw). Reason I got muted was because, stamp's rule is you have to ask jojo nicely or to shut up or you get muted, that rule only applies to her I guess. I've been seeing jojo get off the hook a shit load of times, tbh i'm sick of this shit and i'd fucking like to see some change.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): I got muted for telling jojo to shut the hell up when she's singing some shitty disney song that nobody gives a shit about (she never shut up btw). Reason I got muted was because, stamp's rule is you have to ask jojo nicely or to shut up or you get muted, that rule only applies to her I guess. I've been seeing jojo get off the hook a shit load of times, tbh i'm sick of this shit and i'd fucking like to see some change.

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):
    While I don't have any interest in siding on this one particular instance, I can agree that jojo's young age and the fact that she is a girl (or high voice?) does let her get away with more than others. If it were a young boy telling people off (which she has done before) and singing into a mic (which I have heard her do a few times) I'm fairly certain he would be muted. The novelty of her talking has quickly worn off, and hearing her talk constantly in a mic gets annoying. I feel like some people defend her because of her age, and in real life that would be perfect, but on counterstrike she shouldn't get any special treatment. Sure, it isn't a huge problem, I can live with it. But at times it can be bothersome to myself, and as I'm starting to see, others too.

-Just my thoughts on the jojo situation.

3. Default

she does get away with insulting the whole server because it is funny, however it does get old and insulting after a while

4. Default

Has anyone tried PM ing Stamp about this? Hes normally a fair guy... And is this really abuse? Sounds like your real problems with JoJo...
    Last edited by Vladninja; 08-28-2008 at 11:06 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post

I was going by Zero's post a few months ago. Respect. The reason I muted you was because you simply said "Shut the fuck up jojo". Besides the fact, I un-muted you almost immediately after I had muted you. There was absolutely no reason for you to just blatantly swear at someone about something so mundane as singing on a mic, whether it's a kid or someone else.

--> http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=422 <--
    (This is the post I'm referring to)

You guys wonder why she goes off on torrents of screaming swear words and bullshit? She's a fucking kid. Tell her to shut the fuck up, she'll start going off on you or she'll just be more annoying.

You can ask jojo or ask Zero to check the logs. I've muted jojo several times in the past. Just show some fucking respect and common human decency to your fellow players, it might get you somewhere, Oasis. I didn't make up a rule saying you had to ask her nicely, but to just flat out say shut the fuck up isn't prudent, especially with a kid. What happened when she was signing? Did she stop when you said "shut the fuck up jojo"? No. After I muted you, I did an admin say "jojo, please stop singing." Poof. Her singing ended.

As for jojo getting away with shit, it doesn't happen if I'm playing. It's not my place to be biased and say I don't like her, but honestly I don't like her. I mute her as a last resort because all that does it just provoke her.

It's similar to people playing HLSS sounds. If anyone has a problem with it, type it or say it. I'll mute them if they don't respect your playing time and stop.
    Last edited by Stamp; 08-28-2008 at 11:19 PM.

6. Default

prob solved. stamps fair. end of story.

gnight everyone!!!

scorpion king 2 is sick!
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post

gnight everyone!!!

scorpion king 2 is sick!
    Scorpion King 2 looks horrible therefore I won't even bother watching it over the internet.

But yea, I wasn't taking sides either way, just that I wish jojo were able to hear her own voice on a mic. Maybe then, she would understand what our ears need to endure when she rages.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post

gnight everyone!!!

scorpion king 2 is sick!

Well there you have it... Project S should be official IBIS referee!

9. Default

It was good. Coulda been better if they had used a midget replica of The Rock, but we cant all have perfection.
    -MBP

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    It was good. Coulda been better if they had used a midget replica of The Rock, but we cant all have perfection.
    I Shut that movie off, in the middle of it, It got real corny.