Only the top 10 aliases are shown in that list Stamp

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    Only the top 10 aliases are shown in that list Stamp
    Touché, Baliame.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stamp View Post
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/player.php?id=61223

Unless he was using a different Steam ID and different IP, I think you've got the wrong fellow.

I was going to mention something earlier, was a little perturbed with CSS altogether though so I got bored and took a nap.lol.

There is a fellow that was playing ZM around... approx 1300 hrs today (EST) using special characters to spell Mayhem, wearing the <ibis> tag. Don't know if he's a member or not, and that's about all I've got from an investigative standpoint.
    that was him lol...he has 2 accs

4. Default

he uses my foca tag sometimes too....
    i dont really have any power on the ibis server so whatevs, but ya, he loves using other clan tags`

5. Default

How old are you?
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    How old are you?
    I think he is young. he was in the pub and we were trying to explain to him that app means application and not immediate acceptance. he couldn't comprehend it. he said he was told that if he submitted an app he could put the tag on... yada

7. Default

1st foca u told me i could use ur tag and i used it for like 1 round and thats it
    2nd i never said that i could immediatly put on the tag. i never argued when someon told me to take off the tag
    3rd i wasnt saying i wanted to be in the clan. i put <ibis.a> cuz i bought admin and it was going to be acvitavted on tuesday. i didnt know i couldnt put on that tag.
    4th who the hell is mayhem

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by †Anarchy™† View Post
    1st foca u told me i could use ur tag and i used it for like 1 round and thats it
    2nd i never said that i could immediatly put on the tag. i never argued when someon told me to take off the tag
    3rd i wasnt saying i wanted to be in the clan. i put <ibis.a> cuz i bought admin and it was going to be acvitavted on tuesday. i didnt know i couldnt put on that tag.
    4th who the hell is mayhem
    5th you didnt answer my fucking question.
    -MBP

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    5th you didnt answer my fucking question.
    Hilarious.

10. Default

Im 16 and i didnt feel the need to respond to that. Sorry