Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Posting on Stamp's Admin abuse

1. Default

You guy can write a book here with the length of these freakin papragraphs.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    You guy can write a book here with the length of these freakin papragraphs.
    I don't much like it when people post bullshit about me.

3. Default

and this is why i stopped zm'ing for a while.... too much bitching

4. Default

uh cathy...im sorry but i never said i would back you up on anything...i was never there to witness this muting or argument between you two, until after the whole thing happened, i dont wish to be involved in this, besides, stamp is not one to cause problems, he is a cool guy and one of the best admins on the server. i dont have vent either.

5. Default

Let me try and be unbiased in my statement.

I think that Stamp is a good admin despite some occurrences of over-reacting (for which he has apologized for, but should take heed to).

I also don't think that Cathy was being unruly or disruptive yesterday as we were mainly chatting in vent when we were trying to "find each other" (you're welcome Cujo & others..., I understand very well how this could be very annoying).

Although I do not know what was said between Cathy and Stamp, I know for a fact that Cathy was not spamming the mic last night or being disruptive, except when she was being harassed by immature pricks (the same way with jojo) and was muted alongside two other players by Stamp. I heard different stories from both sides and I don't want to judge anyone!

I hate to be in the center of a conflict of interest like this. Last night may have gone a bit far but I think *both* parties can put that in the past now. Everyone played fine later that night with no disruptions, and that's how it should stay.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Although I do not know what was said between Cathy and Stamp, I know for a fact that Cathy was not spamming the mic last night or being disruptive, except when she was being harassed by immature pricks (the same way with jojo) and was muted alongside two other players by Stamp. I heard different stories from both sides and I don't want to judge anyone!
    Exactly the reason she was muted is right in that paragraph.

The last time I muted just one instigator of an argument, they'd posted a thread claiming I was biased.

Like I said in my first post, I was actually, in essence, standing up for her. I muted all three of them because I was tired of hearing what astrobox and Bojangles were saying over and over and over again, and Cathy feeding into it was simply adding fuel to their fire. I wasn't being biased against her, I was trying to get them to shut up (all of them). What pissed me off wasn't when people that already are on my friends list PM'd me, but rather the fact that she took the time to seek me out because I wasn't answering her in game. As stated, I had the screen minimized. She even further enraged me by taking it upon herself to bitch me out for muting her for all of 25 seconds.

Again, like I said already. I apologize for the over-reaction in the Steam PM, but the muting was justified in my opinion. Impartial to all accounts involved.

7. Default

It is ok for an admin to mute or punish all involved parties. But I would note that it is also ok for an admin to exclusively punish the ones who caused the problem if they want, for this is not abuse. If the ones who cause the problem bitch they can stfu b/c all they are trying to do is drag other players into it.