Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hitman is ruining ibis

1. Default hitman is ruining ibis

I am a long time Ibis pub player, and I love the server and the people on it. But hitman is ruining Ibis and I feel is driving people away, just as he has made me. He brings the moral of the server down with his foul and rudely offensive talk. People on my friends list don't even bother to join the server when he is in it, as they know they would just be subject to abuse. He often makes rude remarks and trash talk without reasoning it seems. Just this day he permanently banned me from the ibis pub for finally sticking up to his ways. After he, for no reason trashed me for conversing with another player. He is frequently abusive and I feel affecting the server in a negative way, and I don't think players should have to put up with his vulgar ways. I am not the only one who has been effected by him nor am I the only one who feels this way.

2. Default

finally the people speak

3. Default

I banned you for 5 minutes because I told you and the othetr guy you were arguing with to shut up. you then replied with

[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:1:14399383.
    *DEAD* DarKcoM : hitman go get slapped in the face with a cock
    V killed InfectedArcAngel is ... Infect with ak47.
    *DEAD* frozenfez : lol
    Blackeagle connected
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:0:20242648.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for STEAM_0:0:20242648.
    *DEAD* frozenfez : ban
    crackalack killed V with ak47.
    (ADMIN) Hitman<ibis.a>: banned player DarKcoM

point out the abuse please. You got nothing. you lied off your ass saying I abused and banned you over a fight. Didnt you forget ot mention the part where you told me to "get slapped in the face with a cock?" i shoulda banned you perma.

Think im not that stupid to get the console records.

I can also bring in frozenfen since you were the one arguing with him.

Plus im not that fucking stupid anymore. Zero can check my logs anytime to see that I don't abuse. All my bans are justified and each perma has a demo.

Since your unbanned I dare you to tell me that shit again. This time your gone.

4. Default

where?

I guess he is minding hs behavior when im around. I've never really noticed it before.

5. Default

Decoy and Flawless(Maybe Flawless) were there as well.

Plus being Phalanx's friend doesnt mean shit. It doesn't mean that you won't get banned. He can threaten me all he wants. He ain't banning me.
    Last edited by Hitman; 08-27-2008 at 06:05 PM.

6. Default

You got banned for disrespecting an admin. Shut up. Trust me I know, posting here will do you no good, and disrespecting known and respected admins is a big no no.

7. Default You should have kept your mouth shut

I was in when you got banned. and you were told "to shut up and mind you own business" and you dident. then went from asking to many questions to be an ass and a dick to the admin. for one dont talk shit to the admins were here to keep the game going smooth and especially when theres more then one on. Ass!

p.s wasent it only a 5min ban? sounds like som1 i know.

8. Default

V, I used to sympathize with you. I thought, "maybe he has good reason for all of his accusations." Then I actually played with you and witnessed your overtly childish behavior and my opinion changed. Any time I have ever been on these servers, Hitman has been relatively silent let alone abusive. You like to blow things into stratospheric proportions. Stop making accusations after you break rules (in this case, telling an admin - on a server where your actions are already watched closely - to get, "slapped in the face with a cock." Frankly, I think that many people here wouldn't miss you.

When you play nicely, quietly and are unconfrontational I don't mind you. When you start talking and whining however, you deserve whatever comes your way.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mkII View Post
    V, I used to sympathize with you. I thought, "maybe he has good reason for all of his accusations." Then I actually played with you and witnessed your overtly childish behavior and my opinion changed. Any time I have ever been on these servers, Hitman has been relatively silent let alone abusive. You like to blow things into stratospheric proportions. Stop making accusations after you break rules (in this case, telling an admin - on a server where your actions are already watched closely - to get, "slapped in the face with a cock." Frankly, I think that many people here wouldn't miss you.

When you play nicely, quietly and are unconfrontational I don't mind you. When you start talking and whining however, you deserve whatever comes your way.
    Uhhh V didn't do anything this time...... it was Darkcom......

See Darkcom. I have plenty of witnesses who saw what you said. In no means should you be lying off your ass. the only people who have problems with me are your kind. Asshole disrespecting rule breaking cunts. So take your shit else where because I will ban you next time for good.
    Last edited by Hitman; 08-27-2008 at 07:34 PM.

10. Default

haha.
    hitman may be a bit of an ass on the mic to me :P
    but its all in good fun. i dont think i recall him ever being an ass to someone he doesnt know