Hello. This is Cathy has Soap reporting about Stamp abusing his admin. He muted me tonight for no reason. He was saying he told me to be quiet for 3 games in a row and I was shouting and never closing my mic. This is not true at all, if you want you can check with Walterbrunswick, Bluedevil, or hot wings. I was on vent with walter the whole time and I never said anything until another player started making fun of my voice and gender. I told him to "Either talk to me in a private chat, or don't talk to me at all please." Then Stamp muted me and 2 others, when I did nothing except say what I just posted. I opened a private chat with stamp and told him I was going to report him because he muted me the night before also, when I was not mic spamming at all either, just carrying out conversations with other members. I told him why I was going to report him, all the reasons. I tried to call him in chat unstead of typing when he said, "I don't want to listen to your fucking whining." and he cussed me out. I blocked him because I just told him the reasons I was reporting then wanted to stop talking to him. So he went into the ibis CSS server and started to scream at me in the chat, telling lies and not telling him any "answers" to questions he never asked. I said I just didn't want to talk to him, that's why I blocked him, he kept harrasing me and not letting me play the game. He kept badgering me until he left the game for a bit. Walter talked to him but all he said was he overeacted but was not sorry at all. I looked on all the threads about Stamp, it seems he has not been being responsible and is not fair to any of the players on the server. So I posted this to see if you could make him stop harrasing me or something. Because he is not being a responsible admin in any ways. Again you can talk to the admins on at the time about me "mic spamming" (even though I was only talking on vent with walterbrunswick, steam names): walterbrunswick, BLUEDEVIL, or Hot wings n sushi. Thank you.