Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Posting on Stamp's Admin abuse

1. Default Posting on Stamp's Admin abuse

Hello. This is Cathy has Soap reporting about Stamp abusing his admin. He muted me tonight for no reason. He was saying he told me to be quiet for 3 games in a row and I was shouting and never closing my mic. This is not true at all, if you want you can check with Walterbrunswick, Bluedevil, or hot wings. I was on vent with walter the whole time and I never said anything until another player started making fun of my voice and gender. I told him to "Either talk to me in a private chat, or don't talk to me at all please." Then Stamp muted me and 2 others, when I did nothing except say what I just posted. I opened a private chat with stamp and told him I was going to report him because he muted me the night before also, when I was not mic spamming at all either, just carrying out conversations with other members. I told him why I was going to report him, all the reasons. I tried to call him in chat unstead of typing when he said, "I don't want to listen to your fucking whining." and he cussed me out. I blocked him because I just told him the reasons I was reporting then wanted to stop talking to him. So he went into the ibis CSS server and started to scream at me in the chat, telling lies and not telling him any "answers" to questions he never asked. I said I just didn't want to talk to him, that's why I blocked him, he kept harrasing me and not letting me play the game. He kept badgering me until he left the game for a bit. Walter talked to him but all he said was he overeacted but was not sorry at all. I looked on all the threads about Stamp, it seems he has not been being responsible and is not fair to any of the players on the server. So I posted this to see if you could make him stop harrasing me or something. Because he is not being a responsible admin in any ways. Again you can talk to the admins on at the time about me "mic spamming" (even though I was only talking on vent with walterbrunswick, steam names): walterbrunswick, BLUEDEVIL, or Hot wings n sushi. Thank you.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Revision 1.0
    Table of Contents
    Rules
    Punishment
    Reference

[SIZE=3]
    -RULES
    [/INDENT][/INDENT]VII. Respect
    1) Players that disrespect others
    2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
    Cathy you are annoying... And if you werent saying anything how would someone know or even bother messing with you about your voice or gender...

You disrupt play by constantly spamming things like...
    "Stop following me..." "thats MY spot!" " "People always steal MY spots!" (I mean did you make these maps!?!) and just plain nonsense...and thats why you get picked on... You go on and on and on...

Stamp is doing what the majority of players are asking... I have requested more than once for you to be muted because you spam the channels and it gives me a headache... alot of the admins let you get away with your actions but Stamp is trying to enforce the server rules and if someone brings up the fact you are "babbling" and not "relaying advice (or anything useful) to your team-mates" its Mic spamming and Disrespectful !

You saw other people who are bitching and saying they are being picked on and decieded to jump right in line... but face the facts you broke a server rule and got punished. You were warned and muted (not banned or anything that serious).

Honestly I have nothing personally against Cathy and Im not even writing this to defend Stamp...
    I just think its only fair to call a Spade a Spade... Try talking a little less.. for all of us... please!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Campercody134 View Post
    Hello. This is Cathy has Soap reporting about Stamp abusing his admin. He muted me tonight for no reason. He was saying he told me to be quiet for 3 games in a row and I was shouting and never closing my mic. This is not true at all, if you want you can check with Walterbrunswick, Bluedevil, or hot wings. I was on vent with walter the whole time and I never said anything until another player started making fun of my voice and gender. I told him to "Either talk to me in a private chat, or don't talk to me at all please." Then Stamp muted me and 2 others, when I did nothing except say what I just posted. I opened a private chat with stamp and told him I was going to report him because he muted me the night before also, when I was not mic spamming at all either, just carrying out conversations with other members. I told him why I was going to report him, all the reasons. I tried to call him in chat unstead of typing when he said, "I don't want to listen to your fucking whining." and he cussed me out. I blocked him because I just told him the reasons I was reporting then wanted to stop talking to him. So he went into the ibis CSS server and started to scream at me in the chat, telling lies and not telling him any "answers" to questions he never asked. I said I just didn't want to talk to him, that's why I blocked him, he kept harrasing me and not letting me play the game. He kept badgering me until he left the game for a bit. Walter talked to him but all he said was he overeacted but was not sorry at all. I looked on all the threads about Stamp, it seems he has not been being responsible and is not fair to any of the players on the server. So I posted this to see if you could make him stop harrasing me or something. Because he is not being a responsible admin in any ways. Again you can talk to the admins on at the time about me "mic spamming" (even though I was only talking on vent with walterbrunswick, steam names): walterbrunswick, BLUEDEVIL, or Hot wings n sushi. Thank you.
    First off, as for muting you the other night, I have no recollection of that. It may have happened, it may not have.

Secondly, the reason I muted you was because on the map prior, one of the Spacestation maps, there were several users harassing you. This along with the other 18 mics all rolling at once was going nuts. I made a general warning that all the mic spamming should stop, using admin say. Of which you apparently had no recollection of either. When the map changed to one of the zombie office maps, you and the same users got into an argument about it, after I'd already made warnings in both that map and the map prior about the mic spam.

That's why I muted you, and because of the last post that was made about me, I made it an un-biased mute, and muted the other two users that were instigating the argument. To be truthful, like I said in the ZM server, I made that action partly in sticking up for you. If you had noticed, I never once left the server, disconnected, nada. I un-muted you and they after I'd said "Shut the hell up", because after all, in the last thread, we've proven that's worked. Like I said, I never d/c'ed from the server either. I was in spec for both of the maps, I don't particularly care for either one of them. I was minimized for both of them, and when I re-uped the screen you were saying something on your mic about me not responding. What I didn't mention, prior to my minimizing, I'd gotten PMs on Steam friends asking why I'd done it. Suffice it to say, they accepted the answer. Again, with the last thread, I did the exact same thing. Muted you all, put out the words, then immediately un-muted you. It's not like I was maliciously trying to harass you, nor any other user.

It doesn't end there. Catching up to where I left off, I'd re-uped the screen to see you'd added me to steam friends. As if other users interrogating me about my actions isn't enough, you decided it was your turn to bitch me out. I don't know where you think you come off as special in this world, but if I put out a general warning, whether you didn't see it or you just don't take heed to it isn't my problem. You claim I never directly warned you about anything. A general warning should be suffice. Direct warning would be the mute. Kicking and banning are even more direct. As for me over-reacting in the Steam PM, as I'd already explained to someone else. I apologize for over-reacting, but why would you think it's your special need to seek me out and bitch me out for (a.)not answering you in-game over some mundane mute which lasted all of 25 seconds(?) (b.) to bitch me out thinking I'm harassing you and targeting you.

I don't understand where you pull the idea that I'm not a responsible admin in any way, citing "I looked on all the threads about Stamp, it seems he has not been being responsible and is not fair to any of the players on the server." You looked on all the threads about me? Theres 1 fucking thread, and it's 1 fucking person bitching about me not being fair, of which, as several other users posted claiming the exact opposite, I don't see as the case. The rest of the thread was a hijack flamathon bitching about jojo.

As for this so called "went into the ibis server and started screaming" bullshit, where the hell do you think this stuff up? I never even touched my mic. Zero can look up what happened in the logs, I used admin say for everything.

And finally, where the hell are you quoting this information from? "Walter talked to him but all he said was he overeacted but was not sorry at all." Let me just go ahead and paste what I said to him.

Stamp: Pass my word, whatever it may be, as an apology for over-reacting, but Im not apologizing for muting her.

I apologized for over-reacting after you took the time to find my Steam and bitch me out. I'm not apologizing for muting you to get out the word that yall just fucking talk too much. Arguing about what you were? Who gives a shit what they were saying to you, ignore them.
    Last edited by Stamp; 08-31-2008 at 02:25 AM.

4. Default

I forgot to add, if you're going to cite outside witnesses, make them unbiased and impartial. I don't know what you and Walter have going on, but as far as I'm concerned, theres no credibility when someone's posting on behalf of you when they're in a category of "conflict of interest." (No offense to you Walter, I think you're a good guy, but if someone's going to post bullshit about me, I'm not going to have a biased witness testify to said bullshit.)

5. Default

You do spam the mic.. Thank Christ you and Walt use Vent now..cuz it was a pain in the ass when you 2 tried to "find" eachother... "Over here Walt..here Walt..I'm over here Walt..No here Walt..your doing it wrong Walt.." ect. Hell I put the Mute on you a couple of days ago. and it was a pain in the ass trying to find Poot Stamp ect when you 2 don't STFU.. but I do like the fact that you use Vent now..THANK YOU..
    Oh P.S YOU went out to find Stamp on steam..so you didn't like the answers you got.. tough shit..don't make a post to make it look like Stamp found you to "Scream" at you....
    Last edited by Cujo; 08-31-2008 at 02:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

6. Default

*ahem* fuck the zm admins who i got to talk about. recently they break the rules themselves and I will bring them down myself. They better watch out. ALL. They enforce the rules to people they don't like and ignore those who they know. Imma go in now on to the servers with FRAPS on.

btw, most people with HLSS are annoying, including "ALL" ZM ADMINS who used HLSS. I haven't seen one who hasn't spammed and then muted anyone who did the same.
    Last edited by vicious; 08-31-2008 at 05:35 AM.

7. Default

Hmm... don't think thats true to a point...

I'm around enough and seen some of the admins telling people I know they like to stop the HLSS spamming (Including Myself). Personally, I would have done the same thing. No more arguing parties = no more game disruption. Works out for everyone. Gives the poeple arguing a chance to cool down and ignore the other and the rest of the players don't have to here it or any annoying repeating or non stop talking from a single person.

As for what your reffering to about the "other" person.... The things people say to them are not right nor should they be doing so. They play perfectly fine with no spamming 70% of the time unless provoked by the immature "kids" on the server with their dirty uncalled for remarks. Sometimes "she" or w/e the fuck it is gets very very annoying with the screaming and bitching though and I simply can bear to listen to the shit. Simple thing to do in the future.... warn... If it doesn't work, mute all offending parties and its over with. If they continue, kick, if still continues then esculate the punishment.

FRAPS? Demo'ing is much easier I find.
    Last edited by Steamer; 08-31-2008 at 06:18 AM.

8. Default

And a bias for the Demo is the unless you set it up noone actually hears what you say!

9. Default

Im pretty sure there is a way to enable your own sounds.... FRAPS video can be edited pretty damn good if you know how to do that kinda stuff lol. Also after rereading my previous post I would change that 70% to a number more like...55-60% lol.

10. Default

There is, check the config for the HLSS bind.