Thread: Amnesia Dark Descent + DLC

1. Default Amnesia Dark Descent + DLC

Just in case you guys didn't know, Amnesia now has free DLC called Justine... Ya have fun with that one. My feelings on Justine can be summed up in one photo.

2. Default

Nice lol..... guess its good xD

3. Default

haha thats how i felt... started playing it with surround sound and in pitch black, almost pooped myself

4. Default

fucking anex waking me up at 3 in the morning cause he's scared...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    fucking anex waking me up at 3 in the morning cause he's scared...
    LOL

that is all
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Amnesia is awesome. First game to actually scare me in a very long time. Frictional is already working on their next game. Can't wait.

http://nextfrictionalgame.com/
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

7. Default

Has anyone played Penumbra? I got all three since they were on sale during Halloween for $5, all in a bundle. I love these games.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

8. Default

FUCK THIS GAME its to damn scary for its own good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    FUCK THIS GAME its to damn scary for its own good.
    That's what makes it awesome! It's very hard to find a good, scary and high quality game like Amnesia and Penumbra these days.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

10. Default

Finally beat Penumbra: Black Plague in just over 3 hours. I'm on Overture now but realized I should have started with it . Damn my alphabetical game listing. Oh well, after this I'll do Requiem and then finally get back to Amnesia. If I survive...
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/