Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Portal 2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    they shoulda released a map creator/editor with the game, that woulda been hardcore cool if people could make their own maps.
    it's source right?

won't sdk or hammer work?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's source right?

won't sdk or hammer work?
    as of right now, no, however its valve, they will most likely patch it to work

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    as of right now, no, however its valve, they will most likely patch it to work
    do. not. say. that. WORD!
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

I am gonna have to agree with Maynard on this one...

Not worth my fitty bones, or even 40.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Thats why it was preselling for 35 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Yea it was on sale 10% off before release and you do get portal with it.

7. Default

Ehh.. I'd give em 20$ for it.

I got portal one free forever ago during that free event thing.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

Just find someone you enjoy playing with, and the co-op pays for itself XD

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Ehh.. I'd give em 20$ for it.

I got portal one free forever ago during that free event thing.
    i'd give them 15 for both.

portal 1 was decent, creative, funny, but a gimmick. nothing about it made me want more. it was fun, but once it was done that was that.

10. Default

YAY BRENTIDGE I JUST BEAT PORTAL 2!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY ME!
    and for all you haters it tooke me about 9 hours to beat it anyone smarter could easly shave off 2 hours the only thing i was dissapoited about was the lack of secret rooms with messagges with the comic and the great back story they had for it i thought it would have involved that guy little bit more but what ever the story was amazing worth my 50$ and havent tried the coop yet but wow great game