Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Portal 2

1. Default

Yea, while I am moving pretty fast though it I keep using a lot of time trying to find secret rooms but so far have not really found much.

2. Default

think how cool the game would be though if you had a server list like in CSS or gmod, and could join ppl's custom servers with their own created levels... would make the game SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better and actually give it some replay value.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    think how cool the game would be though if you had a server list like in css or gmod, and could join ppl's custom servers with their own created levels... Would make the game sooooooooooooooooo much better and actually give it some replay value.
    hl3 dm.... =p
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Add an A.I. to portal that changes the co-op levels to be unique each time.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    think how cool the game would be though if you had a server list like in CSS or gmod, and could join ppl's custom servers with their own created levels... would make the game SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better and actually give it some replay value.
    Oh but how would that work with the ps3 then...

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Finished the game earlier today and loved it. Although I do with that there were more funny lines that spoiler says when you walking around with spoiler and doing all the spoilers toward the end of the game. (As other than only in between the spoilers)

The only other major thing I take issue with is that some puzzles are more tedious than hard. There should have been another way to do some of them that was just as challenging but less tedious.

6. Default

PS3 Version doesn't get it, PC does.

either way, Fuck PS3

Maynard - The WCS Guy

the game is amazing but its alot easier then the first one. The puzzles are no were near as hard. To me its as though they compensated some of the difficult things from portal one to accommodate the multiplatform players. The last "fight" was 10 times easier then the original portal 1 and it lacked some of the "shot a new portal open while flying threw another one feature. It also has this auto lock when falling into a portal where it automatically directs your path to the portal when falling. The Co-op parts looks promising though, im sure they will add on to that.
    Personal reform