Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bitches you better listen!

1. Default

Having fun is one thing... Jojo is another.

The reason we dont bitch about 12 year old little boys is because they get Muted without question. No one bitches its not fair when its a guy with a high pitched voice...

I dont get why Jojo gets special treatment from some admins or why the hell you people think what she does is funny or acceptable. She's been warned so many times...

I get shes little but kids can fucking learn right and wrong... she knows what she is doing is wrong and does it anyways... cause some of you guys have set a trend of letting her!!!

I dont care if kids or females play counterstrike in fact I wish more females would... Ive been trying to talk my girlfriend into playing for weeks but I cant get her off Halo 3!

I bought this game as an Adult to play with other adults and in the state of Tennessee you have to be 18 and show I.D. to even purchase this game.

If I wanted to be cussed out by 12 year old little girls or boys I would go back to playing World of Warcraft.

2. Default

This game is rated M for mature. 18+. Kids shouldnt be on it anyway. However, I blame parents more then the kids. I had a hard enough time buying MA rated CDs (marilyn Manson back in 96. LOL) without my mom thinking I was some kind of anti christ and thought I was gonna go hang some cats on the neighbors lawn.

3. Default

Kids under age will always get their hands on M games. Parents just don't care anymore, and they shouldn't. We should get rid of ratings all together and just have a free gaming world, buy a game if you want it. The only reason the ratings are in place is just so people wont sue the game companies. They know kids are going to play their games and are usually counting on it to improve their sales. Don't generalize one kid being a retard into every child playing the game. That is like find one racist in all of CSS and just going "Well, everyone that plays this game is a racist." What is the special treatment she is receiving? If she gets on an admins nerves just mute her.
    -MBP

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    but I cant get her off Halo 3!
    FAILURE!

But yea, I actually do not mute her for a while b/c i think it is fucking hilarious. I rofl my ass off about 1/2 the time.

5. Default

^ Actually, that. While it's hilarious I don't mind her screaming around, but when it gets really annoying, I just mute her, and the person(s) who provoked her (because it's really then when she goes nuts)

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    This game is rated M for mature. 17+
    Fixed.

And finally, in fact, ratings do count, as far as I know, shops in UK don't sell A rated (18+) games unless they can confirm the buyer is an adult. Of course, Steam does filter buyers.

6. Default

My parents never cared about the ratings on games they bought me when I was younger and it was probly because I never really acted like an idiot or repeated shit I've seen in games or stayed up all night long like some of theese other dumb kids running around.

7. Default

I don't mind people yelping or screaming in fright over voice. It's a zombie server so it just builds onto the atmosphere. Jojo will do this sometimes, as will I, and when I hear people do it I'll look over at the radar while laughing.

I hate when people argue on voice, though. I'll mute people a lot for arguing over silly things or getting on people's cases for no reason. I'll admit Jojo has argued on voice a few times but it's usually been instigated.

Anyway, while admins should be maintaining order, we can't be singling people out. There are a few regulars I wish I could always mute but for the most part they're just enjoying themselves and not annoying anyone else, so I won't. The same tolerance should be given to kids like Jojo as well.

8. Default

ya... i scream like a little girl sometimes when im about to get ganked

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    yea you do, my blown ear drum is a victim of that

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    Ill usually scream out "OHH HAMBURGERS!!!!!!!!" Then I get turned.