Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Bitches you better listen!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Ill usually scream out "OHH HAMBURGERS!!!!!!!!" Then I get turned. :smirk:
    you'd think, you being Fish and all, that you're scream out "OHH FISHBURGERS!!!"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Fish ftw!!

Also, Vicious, if I remember correctly you were being silly with your admin powers, making people say stuff that they didn't really wanna say (even if it was for lulz), starting your own votes and making everyone answer "Yes," that you are their God or whatever nonsense it was I forgot exactly, so in a sense it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

The admins that I play with are generally fair in their requests. I played with ZERO on spacestation and he got mad when people would intentionally close the door on people trying to make it through. marioescape is very similar, just that it's a glitch into a tub. And it's not like you can miss it, everyone is lined up to get in there anyway, one by one. The pricks are probably thinking they don't wanna wait in traffic so they'll take the other way around *sigh*
    if you are talking about death, he asked me to do it. also that vote shit doesn't effect anyone, we are talking about kicking people here for names which does effect game play.

and what about you changing your colors of your model, i remember a few of you guys were going invisible for a while. now thats annoying.

3. Default

usually when I see other admins change colors, they do it to people around them or to random people as well. Ive been changed colors and didnt even ask for it. I dont know how to do commands in console, so I cant really do those nifty cool things.

4. Default

I do the old.. "Oh shit.. shoot shoot.I'm to pretty to die.."
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    and what about you changing your colors of your model, i remember a few of you guys were going invisible for a while. now thats annoying.
    I change my colors to yellow/orange (model) & orange/red (weapons) but I leave my transparency on full (255). For $11/mo. I should at least be able to have a little bit more fun [y/n]?

If you're talking about admins changing people to invisible that was usually done for lulz after a vote and general consensus of agreement, and involved everyone (For instance that time on zm_roy_the_ship.) If admins are doing it to themselves then I agree that is unfair and should not be done.

6. Default

Grave, He scared the SHIT! out of me. Invisible..... Boom... Zombie in my face lol.

7. Default

While alpha stays at 255 (hell, I'd even say above 128, won't make a difference), it really shouldn't be a problem, unless being yellow gives you free aimbots or something.

8. Default

I teleported a zomibe into a well caded room at the end of the round to see if they could kill him, I just let them know first and we agreed on when to teleport so that they could preaim.