Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitches you better listen!

1. Default Bitches you better listen!

1. You dont not make up rules cause you're an admin.
    a. you dont ban/kick cause someone is named unnamed.
    b. you dont ban/kick cause someone is taking top route on mario escape.

I TALK TO ZERO ABOUT THIS.

c. you mute/kick/ban cause someone talks about jojo. I say she is a mic spammer, i don't give a fuck if you think is 11 years old, she does abuse her mic privileges.

d. you're are not special just cause you pay for admin compare to other players.

aka, you admins are being dumb fuck with rules, stop being fucking stupid and use common sense and be more sensible with other players rather you're own way of playing.

2. Default

Well when those 15-20 year old kids that have mommy and daddy help them to buy admin..your gonna see this ..
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

3. Default

Yeah... and those guys better learn the rules or be feed to the

4. Default

JoJo -_-..... Meh..... Annoying..... alot of times.... Plays fine.... sometimes.....

As for Mario Escape.... I hate that map.... Someone always has to go both ways and screw everyone =\.... And alot do it purposely.......

5. Default

well mario escape... you gotta enforce the no top rule as it become unplayable. even without that problem most noobs dont even know how to jump properly and end up dying...

6. Default

I completely agree with deaf; a few days ago when we were on zdf_marioescape I warned people *SEVERAL TIMES* over mic and admin chat that they should NOT go through the top BECAUSE IT GLITCHES AND GETS PEOPLE STUCK... and guess what they do... THEY GO THROUGH THE FUCKING TOP! and this results in everyone behind them getting stuck and not being able to play the map. So I told them to !ztele or get kicked, and those that were stuck in the tube that did not !ztele got kicked.

7. Default

Actually the unconnected thing is no longer allowed, I will update the actually rules list to make this clear. Apparently the actual problem is that multiple people will come in with that name and then one or two of them will start to mic spam. Without the ability to identify them it gets hard to punish the correct person. Unconnected people must change there name. It is not a default name, these people are choosing to have it. In addition it seems that there is a run of people using this name to cause confusion and therefore it is likely that anyone connecting with this name is probably out to try to pull something. Therefore admins should request them to change there name and punish them only if they persist.

Default retort

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    1. You dont not make up rules cause you're an admin.
    a. you dont ban/kick cause someone is named unnamed.
    b. you dont ban/kick cause someone is taking top route on mario escape.

I TALK TO ZERO ABOUT THIS.

c. you mute/kick/ban cause someone talks about jojo. I say she is a mic spammer, i don't give a fuck if you think is 11 years old, she does abuse her mic privileges.

d. you're are not special just cause you pay for admin compare to other players.

aka, you admins are being dumb fuck with rules, stop being fucking stupid and use common sense and be more sensible with other players rather you're own way of playing.

ok i never post on here but i do read..

as far as unnamed people go. in my opinion when an unnamed person comes in then lets say three more come in( because this has happen) and one fucks it up what unnamed do i get to kick or teah a lesson to when every one is saying "unnamed did it" so as admins we ask put a name so they the people who did nothing wont get the blunt end of the admin.

as far as bumb admins some are newbies and need to learn for the senior admin and take the lead in game if the newbies are taking thing to far.

last jojo ... she is what 8 to 10 yrs old with a voice that can break glass.
    i mute her also for the sheer fact that she mic spams.

so lets play and get over baby shit!!!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Actually the unconnected thing is no longer allowed, I will update the actually rules list to make this clear. Apparently the actual problem is that multiple people will come in with that name and then one or two of them will start to mic spam. Without the ability to identify them it gets hard to punish the correct person. Unconnected people must change there name. It is not a default name, these people are choosing to have it. In addition it seems that there is a run of people using this name to cause confusion and therefore it is likely that anyone connecting with this name is probably out to try to pull something. Therefore admins should request them to change there name and punish them only if they persist.
    you mean unnamed right?

And if there is more then one unnamed comes in, the 2nd one gets an (1) beside his name, its not that hard to find out which is doing it.

10. Default

Either way, they need to get a name. It's been a rule for as long as I can remember even if not written down and I know that Zero himself enforces it. Unconnected can list the same name over and over with no nubers added.