Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Abusing Admin

1. Default Abusing Admin

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=eve1j7&s=4
    is the SS

http://files.filefront.com/disrespec.../fileinfo.html
    Demo

I was Blatantly kicked 5 times, Turned into a beacon for no reason. After i was kicked 5 times I came in and made the remark Your a new admin (Blue Devil) because i haven't seen him around.

Below:: is what was said After I left

: (ADMIN) [GS-ZM] BLUEDEVIL <IBIS.A>: banned e for dissing admins
    : say he wasnt dissing a damn thing
    : (ADMIN) [GS-ZM] BLUEDEVIL <IBIS.A>: banned e for 30 min for dissing admins
    : (ADMIN) Nato <ibis.a>: shold have been longer XD
    : (ADMIN) [GS-ZM] Stamp <ibis.a>: lol blue that was the funniest part
    : [GS-ZM]§7SÅMÆR : Its funny how the rage goes on forum
    : (ADMIN) [GS-ZM] BLUEDEVIL <IBIS.A>: i have had admin now for 10 mons

He didn't explain what all went on for the reason for me Dissin him. I was also muted bye him(trying to explain my side of the story)I guess he didn't want anyone else to know a diff side.

2. Default

well, youve poorly defended youself.... cos you havetn stated your reason haha

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    well, youve poorly defended youself.... cos you havetn stated your reason haha
    I have to have a reason to defend my self from an admin abusing his rights?or the reason he was abusing his admin? see thats the funny part because it wouldn't be abuse if he was wasn't doing it out of line right?

4. Default

heres a hint; "He didn't explain what all went on for the reason for me Dissin him"

edit: all you show is a screenshot explaining why you got banned, aka you circumventing a mute. so clearly by YOUR EVIDENCE you are in the wrong lol

5. Default

heres a hint; "He didn't explain what all went on for the reason for me Dissin him"
    I was banned for "Dissing admins" all I said was Your a new admin (he took that as me dissing him) I i stated that in my original post. Besides you wasn't there. So REALLY how can YOU tell what really went on. DL that demo and put it into your demos folder, Start up CSS, And watch it. It was all after he kicked me for 5 times. SO please PLEASE keep opening your ignorant mouth BEFORE KNOWING the full details.

6. Default

Were you the one who came in later disrespecting the admins again? Something along the line of suck your fathers.....

As for the demo... WTF is that...? Just shows a couple people talking to eachother and you aren't even in it lol. Might want to check of something is wrong with your demo'ing.

As for post... Its in the wrong format.. read this... http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156

As for Proof... Don't see any really.

I don't recall much of went on but a whole lot of bitching between a couple people. BLUE hardly ever Mute/Bans/Kicks anyone and is one of the fairest admins around.... you musta done something to really piss him off.

Mute avoid itself was reason enough for kick.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Were you the one who came in later disrespecting the admins again? Something along the line of suck your fathers.....

As for the demo... WTF is that...? Just shows a couple people talking to eachother.

As for post... Its in the wrong format.. read this... http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156

As for Proof... Don't see any really.

I don't recall much of went on but a whole lot of bitching between a couple people. BLUE hardly ever Mute/Bans/Kicks anyone and is one of the fairest admins around.... you musta done something to really piss him off.

Mute avoid itself was reason enough for kick.
    My reason for rejoining is for a fair fight. I was trying to explain my self. And i dont have proof of him actually kicking me 5 times. but i didnt have enough time to get into the server to Type "Record Admin disrespecting" and as far as being a reasonable admin he should let me explain my side Instead of kickin, muting and everything else. and beaconing me. Listen I'm not askin for his admin to be revoked. afterall it was just a 30 min ban. BUT for the love of god, atleast respect ppl. and I wasnt respected, so therefore i retaliated.

8. Default

heres another hint, dont be disrespectufl to ppl in this thread, cos it really paints a picture on you disrespecting admins in the server.
    second why the fuck will i bother watching a demo when your other evidence shows you in the wrong dumbass

9. Default

heres another hint, dont be disrespectufl to ppl in this thread, cos it really paints a picture on you disrespecting admins in the server.
    second why the fuck will i bother watching a demo when your other evidence shows you in the wrong dumbass
    Should understand if u want respect. You should give respect. Sorry for bashing you. But seriously I was just mad, BTW my ingame name is e.

10. Default

Don't waste your bandwidth, the demo shows absoluty nothing.

As for retaliation.... why even bother. It will get you no were and cause more problems..... as it did.