Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Banners

1. Arrow Banners

So I have a few banners for you all to look at tell me what you think
    Attached Images

2. Default

IMO, the first one is the best. A nade explosion would be nice instead of the black splatter. =P. It's very good the way it is though.

3. Default

if anyone could get a pic of a good nade blast i could see how it looks. but i will say that i like the later ones more than the first.

I think if I added some bullet holes to the background it might look really cool

4. Default

I like that first one, Steamer's got a good idea. I think it would brighten up the background a bit for that banner.

All three look tight, props Zero.

5. Default

flash

I like the whole black and white look with minimal color. Always have with most everything.

6. Default

I think the First one rocks... but I play mostly Zombie Mod and it just seems to fit our whole theme!

7. Default

Remember that what I am looking for is a banner for the main website ti replace the current one.

8. Default

Yep, Remember that from the other thread.

9. Default

What you could do is find a nade explosion pic, upload it on macromedia flash cs3 or 8 w/e version you have, and trace it into a cartoonish version to fit the banner or keep it a real explosion and just edit to make it look better.

Just a suggestion.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

10. Default

So here is one with some adjustments tell me what you think of the changes.
    Attached Images