Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You do not have a reserved slot

1. Default You do not have a reserved slot

Is something up with the Pub. I keep refreshing my server list to see IBIS bouncing around 14,15,16,17 players online and no matter when I try to connect it tells me I do not have a reserved slot, like it's full.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

NM. Im in now

2. Default

I think there is an issue with mani; however, starting next week I will begin the roll out of the new admin system along with a new server.

3. Default

really...by chance we wouldnt be using sourcemod would we be?

4. Default

Yea everything will finally be SM only which will really improve performance and server stability too.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yea everything will finally be SM only which will really improve performance and server stability too.
    well fuck. i like mani. it's easy to work w/, and i know how to do everything w/ it.

plus, SM never tells you who runs a command (mani broadcasts exactly who performs what)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

I said it was going to run on SM not that it was SM. Also as it is SM and thus open source I can make it do what ever I want. So as far as features that do not exist it is a simple matter of programing them. Just like how I program the races for wcs and many other unique addons our servers have.

7. Default

I don't suppose any of the recent issues with the pub comes back to that update that was released about a month ago? I remember admins from different servers that day telling me that the update rolled back all server settings to default and any customizations had to be reconfigured

8. Default

hey all
    please fix this issue!
    thanks

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LASERBEAM View Post
    hey all
    please fix this issue!
    thanks
    hey you
    please read this topic first!
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

that's the same issue I had a while back, no one listens to lazytown though T_T.