Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: League Of Legends

1. Default

If your terrible at leauge you would not be in gold/ the top 22% of all players

Your just bad is all.
    I make so many damn mistakes. But so does everyone, at least the players here mostly aware and are trying to improve.

I must say the most entertaining division I have been in was silver 3. 6-8/10 players in any match are doing provisional, 4-6 of them are bronze trash who got a lucky 3 win streak, 2 are gold-plat skill level who just wreck everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    If your terrible at leauge you would not be in gold/ the top 22% of all players

Your just bad is all.
    I make so many damn mistakes. But so does everyone, at least the players here mostly aware and are trying to improve.

I must say the most entertaining division I have been in was silver 3. 6-8/10 players in any match are doing provisional, 4-6 of them are bronze trash who got a lucky 3 win streak, 2 are gold-plat skill level who just wreck everything.
    The more I climb up, the more realize just HOW bad I am. I've actually had a different experience in silver - so far by far the easier league to carry out of as bronze was absolutely impossible (nearly) and gold so far hasn't been too bad, although I did have some bad luck streaks recently. I think the thing in gold is that I like the most is that at least so far it's been much less toxic as people focus and strive to get better rather than especially high silver where you see so many flamers and ragers.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

I'm just terrible at this game
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

4. Default

leauge can be fun but also expensive haha -

You're in! Here is all the info, stats, and history associated with your account:

Account Details
    Summoner Name Tmzasz
    User Name tmzasz
    Server NA
    Mastery Pages 6
    Rune Pages 20

Money Spent
    USD 3185.0

Game Stats Wins Champion Kills Champion Assists Turrets Killed Minion Kills Neutral Monster Kills
    Total 736 13324 13867 1189 122853 15871

:P aside from the cool stats i wasent expecting that large a spent number when i looked it up haha

Your Computer:

My Computer:

5. Default

I have spent only 105 dollars.... Dont need to spend that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

How have you spent over 3k?

Thats how F2P make alllllll there wonga

7. Default

Anyone On here that Play Leauge of Legends also?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigglyPuff View Post
    Anyone On here that Play Leauge of Legends also?

stfu and suck a fat one. I hope you get gunned down in the streets like the degenerate retard you are!

translation: yes... yes I still torture myself with that game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tmzasz View Post
    leauge can be fun but also expensive haha -

You're in! Here is all the info, stats, and history associated with your account:

Account Details
    Summoner Name Tmzasz
    User Name tmzasz
    Server NA
    Mastery Pages 6
    Rune Pages 20

Money Spent
    USD 3185.0

Game Stats Wins Champion Kills Champion Assists Turrets Killed Minion Kills Neutral Monster Kills
    Total 736 13324 13867 1189 122853 15871

:P aside from the cool stats i wasent expecting that large a spent number when i looked it up haha

Same.
    league spent same.PNG
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Lmao cyber

10. Default

Not enough screaming Russians and Peruvians.