Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: League Of Legends

1. Default League Of Legends

sooo...installed lol last night.

i'm gonna be playing w/ the guys from {ROFL}, the tf2 group i play with.

...yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Actually installed this like 2 weeks ago, I don't hate it... yet...
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

easymode

4. Default

I play

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    dude, i played an epic co-op match earlier. we lost a player about 2 min in, and it took us an hour to finish.

earned me 245 xp, 360 ip

I just did a pvp 5v5 where my final score was 38/5/5 lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

shit! nicely done.

in my games, i average like 5/19/13.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

lol ...may i ask wat game this is?

8. Default

taz, stfu. I posted the best score ive got on the game in a few days, I didn't constantly brag about anything. now piss off and quit spamming this thread with flame or you're just gonna lose your msgs.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Holokauzt View Post
    lol ...may i ask wat game this is?
    league of legends.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

ya ive played it a little too, and its pretty good. Only thing i can say is its more fun when your playing with 2 or more people you know cause then you can just group up and roll people, adds a fun strategy mechanic to it that random games lack. But all in all, its fun, and free.

10. Default

gonna buy brand tomorrow. he better be worth the 6200 ip lol... but he looks bad ass and ive heard nothing but good about him.

Maynard - The WCS Guy