Thread: block preventor

1. Default block preventor

zero, put that plugin back on immediately.

who cares if the server crashes a bit ore. people aren't stuck at spawn with it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Yeah and they admins are having to turn on no block to unstack everyone (which is even if you can get an admin to do it to begin with)
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

!vote

also off-topic i kno, but can we PLEASE go back to having only a single zombie spawning at the start of zm maps? >_>

4. Default

personaly id rather have the non crashes vs having it start as no block on everysingle map....us admins do try hard to turn it on when it is needed....but alas honestly id rather have a lag free server vs it having a low uptime percentage

Btw Xen..laughing my ass off of what you have on as ur signature...wat hitman said about sinister and his picture: Shrek Fiona...ROFL!

5. Default

Is it possible to make it so that there is no block for only the first couple of seconds? I know it sucks that when you go through a transport you get stuck, but maybe if it wasn't at spawn it would be a decent solution that will still keep the server stability.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Is it possible to make it so that there is no block for only the first couple of seconds? I know it sucks that when you go through a transport you get stuck, but maybe if it wasn't at spawn it would be a decent solution that will still keep the server stability.
    no, because if you turn noblock on at all, when it goes off, some retards will be stuck in each other. my policy is that if ore than 3 people are stuck at spawn, the server gets 1 (one) second of noblock. after that, it's done. no more.

the servers need the anti stuck plugin. badly. the bouncy physics was only maybe one map in 15, and it crashes just as often without the plugin anyway. if the other admins are too fucking lazy to restart the server when the physics break, then i feel extremely sorry for you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?