Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New clan admin

1. Default New clan admin

Hello, I have just signed up as an admin and a forum member. I particularly like this clan for its sense of community. Playing on the servers has always been a social experience instead of a distanced public experience. I hope I can get to know the rest of you avid gamers very soon. Sorry for the misleading title "New Clan Admin", though I am in the community, I am not part of the clan.
    Last edited by 313373; 09-03-2008 at 11:10 PM.

2. Default

Welcome to IBIS forum, sorry to say but by purchasing does not mean your in the IBIS Clan, but your just a paying admin.Enjoy your stay.

3. Default

I agree with dual i had the same problem and thought i was in the clan, your not dude, thanks for trying though.

Please don't abuse admin, have fun, and good luck with admin.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

4. Default

After the paypal payment I was not directed to a admin payment received page, obviously I have the paypal receipt. When will my admin privileges be activated?

5. Default

It takes time, zero doesnt have time to activate them right away.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 313373 View Post
    After the paypal payment I was not directed to a admin payment received page, obviously I have the paypal receipt. When will my admin privileges be activated?
    As soon as zero comes around to it , it wil be activated.

7. Default

Usually takes 2days - 1 week, depending on how busy Zero is, so give it time, and remember don't put on the admin tag until it is activated :P

8. Default

welcome to the community.. are you a zm admin?

9. Default

Welcome...enjoy the ride..

Peace

10. Default

Welcome.

Yes he is.