Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Links to Demos

1. Default

Yea b/c it will not work on port 22 despite port 22 being open it shows as closed no matter what so I need to use some standard non ftp port for the wcs ftp.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

ok for wcs you can only use it in an ftp client or you will not be able to dl the files.

2. Default

is there a reason why the wcs link changed in the first place? i nevre had trouble with it.. why the port 23?

only ie seems to be able to open this page...Zero u made use IE ...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

With Opera 12.11 64bit on Win7 64bits no problem...
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

4. Default

Actually you must use ftp to get it b/c even in ie you can not dl the links. I actually did not do anything to it but it just stopped working so I made some changes so it would work.

5. Default

Actually you must use ftp to get it b/c even in ie you can not dl the links. I actually did not do anything to it but it just stopped working so I made some changes so it would work.
    i dnt know. Ie worked fine for me and ownsie. So why do zm and gg still work? Any chance we can simply transfer the files into an intermediary site?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

main post updated to reflect new demo address.