Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Links to Demos

1. Arrow Links to Demos

Our servers record demos automatically with sb_status and normal status in console. This is to provide evidence for hackers, admin abusers ect on the servers. The demos are source tv and when played are viewed as if the user was in spec as the game is being played. You can go in free look or view any player you like in first person. These demos are acceptable as evidence for reporting admin abuse and hackers.

To use simply follow the links below to view the currently available demos. Remember that you will still need to upload them to the forums to submit them as evidence. This is becuase the demos below delete themselves after a few days. Note that the length of the back long can change without notice in order to free up HDD space as more servers ect are added in the future. In addition all downloads are logged and any people that abuse these downloads will be permanently banned.

ALL CS:S DEMOS: ftp://demos.ibisgaming.com/

Note that you may need to zip or rar these files in order to upload them to the forums.
    Last edited by ZERO; 09-26-2018 at 12:59 PM.

2. Default

might i make a suggestion that you mention these are not to be used in place of personal demos?

if you require a demo for an action (like a ban) you must still record one yourself. these are only a "if absolutely necessary" type thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

These demos include the exact same data except more in that you can view all the users. While it is still recommended to take your own demos as it is easier to thus show what you were seeing these will be accepted as evidence on their own. However logically you will need to sight exactly when in the demo the actions took place. This is really intended to allow evidence for when you saw something and were not recording. Also note that these demos record everyone's voice so cases involving voice conversations between 2 parties can now bee effectively evaluated. In addition steam bans does accept these demos as evidence.

4. Default

this is awesome!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

See now you guys know that I was not joking when I said serious business updates this year.

6. Default

Thank you!
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

I just want to make a note for anyone that visits this thread to pull SourceTV demos:

Make sure the map you're downloading a demo for is no longer being played on.

Example: if you're playing deagle on gungame, wait until the map is finished and it changes before you pull that demo.

If a demo is pulled before the map is finished, it can cause problems, as Zero has mentioned before in various parts of the forum.

Thanks guys.
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

8. Default

Updated to show how easy they are to remember as (except for wcs) you just put ftp:// followed by the server address like gg.ibisgaming.com

9. Default

Firefox will not let you open the ftp link to wcs in the browser please use IE or another browser.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Aso does not work in chrome. Only works in IE. With things like this and firefox dumping 64bit I am starting to wonder if IE is actually going to start to make a comeback. Really now how in the fuck will viewing a webpage on port 23 open my system up for attack, it wont...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Firefox will not let you open the ftp link to wcs in the browser please use IE or another browser.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Aso does not work in chrome. Only works in IE. With things like this and firefox dumping 64bit I am starting to wonder if IE is actually going to start to make a comeback. Really now how in the fuck will viewing a webpage on port 23 open my system up for attack, it wont...
    well, to be 100% fair, port 23 seems to be used to telnet attack at times. still, very odd. you can edit your chrome shortcut/exe to explicitly allow, if you want.

is there a particular reason why you're using port 23?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?