Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The news is in sadly im never going to return.

1. Default

yo lil rambo, it would be good if u didnt say "lol" after u mentioned that someone died in your brother arms, it would be better.

2. Default

Hes laughing at the fact that his brother got shook up, not that someone died. This thing called a period marks the end of a sentence and starts a new one to project a new idea. Just BTW.
    -MBP

3. Default

<33 Rambo ima miss you. come back soon and stay safe!!

Also remember to write to me every day =] loves and kissys

4. Default

Good to hear that he is staying safe!

5. Default

Come back safe. Its not that bad as it was when it started so you should come home safe. Where you at rambo? Ramadi? Falljuah? Karmah? I been there 3 times so I am crossing my fingers here to not get called back

6. Default

Good luck to you buddie, but don't doubt yourself and say you will be killed and not come back alive.

7. Default

... wait bush's turn is almost over.. why are our men and women in the armed forces still going over to iraq to hunt a man everybody knows is invisibile O.O

don't worry you wont die as long as you have a strong will to live... btw are you the ground units? or the airforce? ... im hoping ur the ground units.. from my perspective air units seems to always get shot out of the air by rpgs.. then again ground units always get blown to bits by those anti-tank mines T-T... well good luck man.. and remember to turn on ur aimbot hax
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

8. Default

Actually they use artillery shells that they converted into mines, generally not real mines.

9. Default

when I talked to a few co workers about the claims in his "briefing" they laughed at me. we are way past bin laden being the main problem over there now.

10. Default

jeeez i thought osama bin laden was dead.. and we're just hunting for his ghosts so we ritualize his ass straight to hell
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.