Thread: The news is in sadly im never going to return.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The news is in sadly im never going to return.

Guess what guys. The war in iraq has called for more units of men to be deployed. In the search of osama bin laden. My unit was chosen to go and lots of other men and women. I will remember you guys forever and i really will miss kicking zombie ass on ibis but i have no choice. And all you new kids ill let you know now not to challenge zero to a pub game. you will get your ass handed to you, take my word for it, i regreted it lol. And all of you guys think damn this kid said he was 13 at the start when he joined then hes 25? not correct, my lil bro did the signup. and zero ide love for you to stop my payment and a refund also. (thanks for offer) I will miss all of you again i say because i spent a good portion playing with you guys. I dont expect return alive concidering the breifing before we head off made half the guys shit thier pants. I think that Osama Binladen has a confirmed alliance with the russians and both posses nukes osama would love to kill soldiers and citizens. Also if we survive that guess what our job will be maybe a year later in 2009 or 2010. Russia loves the idea of world domination. Bush probibly has sent spies to observe the russian plan. And i think that WWIII is not too far. I will be placed in battle againsed russia. Also the whole World War III name means the only thing they have best. A biological war. Whats weird is it will be terrorists and russians againsed the world. But i dont expect to survive on the high chance of those nukes being used on U.S. troops to lessen the chance of close range failure to conduct the nuclear orchestra. So i will ask for prayers and if i dont make it through i hope to see all you safe by our sacrfices. Someday we will meet in heaven.
    Last edited by ZERO; 09-02-2008 at 01:19 AM.