Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I am docile, compliant and willing to discuss

1. Default

Spend as much time vindicating your actions against me as much as you respect those without admin privileges and the whole problem would have never risen to this proportion. I ask for an amiable and cordial conclusion once again. However, I have clearly become a new scapegoat for Nato.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    both sides of the storys have there truths and lies 4 wxample if i recal correctly 37337 did keep it on 4 a couple of rounds w/ out doin anything about it yet it wasnt 15 minuts, then 37337 wasnt respecting admin (nato) and argueing over it and nato didnt kick 37337 the second after he said 2 take the tag off he gave 37337 some time, then 37337 didnt comply 2 some of natos orders...

but over all im gonna have 2 go w'/ natos side of the story bucause 2 me that side had more truths
    what he said ^^

Angry a vote to get admin

i feel that to gain admin besides the 11.00 is this

age..... 18 the game is intend for adults

min time in server............. have to put in time to get to know the regs and see how things flow. not just admin after a few weeks.

and have fellow fellow admins stand up and give there admin word that the person they are "sponsoring" for the admin title can fit him or her..

the game play once again is shitty i have been here now since nov last year got admin in jan . so i am not noob to see admins come and go. sad to see the good ones go and worse to see new one try and be pushy bossy and down right rude to player and fellow admins.

also it would be cool to see admins with prior admin knowlage...

well that was my 2 cents since i pay for admin..

4. Default

i don't think anyone has heard of him, some new guy, figures out he can buy admin, buys admin, never played on the server, doesn't know the rules, doesn't know any of the people, hes the profile of people who should not have admin.

5. Default

So if this community is as kind as what many of you see it as, I am therefore making a full apology. I know you guys may not accept this but I thought Nato was a very malicious person at heart, I may have been wrong. My only intentions are to stay away from irrationality and the inability to reason. Reason with me now, I have nothing against respectful individuals and I respect Nato as a person, I hope Nato does of me as well. I ask for your forgiveness in my excited state of mind that has caused an argument, one which I have fueled. I would like to offer you all my thoughts of a community that respects the individuals in it no matter how much they may upset you at times. I respect all of your comments and I am willing to take responsibility. Please be careful of judging others, it is a complicated world out there after all.
    Last edited by 313373; 09-01-2008 at 03:42 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 313373 View Post
    So if this community is as kind as what many of you see it as, I am therefore making a full apology. I know you guys may not accept this but I thought Nato was a very malicious person at heart, I may have been wrong. My only intentions are to stay away from irrationality and the inability to reason. Reason with me now, I have nothing against respectful individuals and I respect Nato as a person, I hope Nato does of me as well. I ask for your forgiveness in my excited state of mind that has caused an argument, one which I have fueled. I would like to offer you all my thoughts of a community that respects the individuals in it no matter how much they may upset you at times. I respect all of your comments and I am willing to take responsibility. Please be careful of judging others, it is a complicated world out there after all.
    I hope thats true...

Im not Nato but Im sure he will have no Ill will against you in game... just understand you gotta take the time to learn the regulars and the way we operate... Show respect and you will get it. It doesnt come with Admin or any special secret though... it only comes with time...
    Anyone is free to play on these servers but we do take our community very seriously... with time you and Nato may grow to be best freinds and if that doesnt work you will have one hell of a Rival... LOL

7. Default

I don't have anything against you, BUT i would appreciate it if you played in the server for a couple of weeks before buying admin, to avoid problems like this again...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
    i feel that to gain admin besides the 11.00 is this

age..... 18 the game is intend for adults

min time in server............. have to put in time to get to know the regs and see how things flow. not just admin after a few weeks.

and have fellow fellow admins stand up and give there admin word that the person they are "sponsoring" for the admin title can fit him or her..

the game play once again is shitty i have been here now since nov last year got admin in jan . so i am not noob to see admins come and go. sad to see the good ones go and worse to see new one try and be pushy bossy and down right rude to player and fellow admins.

also it would be cool to see admins with prior admin knowlage...

well that was my 2 cents since i pay for admin..
    This will not happen. At least not for a long time.
    -MBP

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 313373 View Post
    Pardon me for saying, but close the dictionary, dude.

You're coming off as a completely arrogant prick.

Default how come

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    This will not happen. At least not for a long time.
    how come ?? it may help with bad admins..