Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I am docile, compliant and willing to discuss

1. Default

The issue has been resolved, thanks for the decent way you handled this Nato.

2. Default

In order to keep the servers and these forums and all the aspects that make IBIS such a great community people need to donate. I don't think many people would donate for the sake of helping the community - they want something in return. Outlining rules such as play time and age could hurt potential new admins (and the subsequent new dollars) for IBIS. While I'm sure it would be nice to have these guidelines, the server can survive longer with more subscribed admins. For the most part, there aren't many admin problems (both new or old) on here. Any real problems have always been remedied.
    Just my thoughts on the situation though.

3. Default

i have not read the whole thread, just the first 2-3 posts.

nato, we cant have a "vote" and etc, because then admins will turn into a popularity contest. even if the players dont know the admin then they will not support him. also, it would be near impossible to get everyones vote. too many holes, too complicated, more importantly, too biast.

every procedure to help the admin abuse is being adressed through the clan. we constantly discuess new ways to help improve the server in a whole. we try our best to make your connected session to ibis servers and enjoyable as possible.