Thread: I am docile, compliant and willing to discuss

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default I am docile, compliant and willing to discuss

My name is same in game.
    The admin Nato <ibis.a> is extremely quick to judge with hardly enough time for warning upon possible rule violation. I have just paid for admin and I thought I was supposed to put a "<ibis.a>" tag onto my name. Nato <ibis.a> told me to change my name and I was more than willing, however, I was kicked so quickly I did not even have enough time to say sorry. This admin is extremely quick to flaring up in temper and I didn't even have the time to tell this admin that I already changed the name in console which will take effect next round in the game. I thought the admin would at least give me the few minutes before game round was over. When he first kicked me I thought it was because the admin thought I was BSing about my admin payment. As I rejoined, I quickly communicated my compliance and my willingness to obey but even before this, I was kicked again. I of course changed the name but what an unpleasant individual this is, it is beyond my abilities to write about it. Nato - STEAM_0:0:7339215

EDIT: Nato at first did not even mention the offender's name, this was very misleading as I was mentioned as a zombie, there were many and I did not know it was me at first. So, I am sorry Nato, that you already wanted me to change the name tag, I just didn't even know it was me you were talking to at first.
    Last edited by 313373; 09-01-2008 at 04:48 PM.