Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [ADD] cs_crackhouse

1. Default [ADD] cs_crackhouse

Map Name: cs_crackhouse
    Reason: WCS classic. I can't explain it any further.
    Last edited by BladeTwinSwords; 10-18-2011 at 11:46 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Zero, we need this map to be put back into rotation.
    Why? Why not...

http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/4921

yes. but...spiderman is too op atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

It never really was in rotation. If an admin was on he could change it, but with the 1000's (sadly maybe 10's of thousands of map votes I've seen) it never, ever came up. In fact, none of the non-standard maps ever came up in voting until about a month ago when you did some kind of update.

Even nipperhouse and xrio and such used to show up in votes, but never crackhouse. I LUVS me some crackhouse.

I'm pleased to see how that nipperhouse can be nominated for an rtv

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elpolloloco View Post
    It never really was in rotation
    sure it was. was 1 of the most played and fav custom maps.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

yea because an admin explicitly took us there

6. Default

the hell you talking about, it was in the map vote list all the time. every time it would come up every 1 would start screaming crackhouse.

when a buncha of the patches happend and the map lists were re done it wasn't anymore, but originally and for the majority of the time it was always a voted apon map, and part of the rotation.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I want this map back... D:
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

ditto. awesome map. only small map that has ever really worked on the server. other than having 2 yell at someone for warding the house ever single time we play it, It's good fun... + we even have WCS rules designed specifically for that map lol, so yeah we should re add it.
    Last edited by maynard; 08-02-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the hell you talking about, it was in the map vote list all the time. every time it would come up every 1 would start screaming crackhouse.
    What are you smokin' man? Not once has crackhouse *EVER* come up in a vote (until a month ago) in all the time I've ever been hangin on Ibis (couple years at least now). The only time it ever came up in a vote is if an admin actually put the vote together, which I often did. I always threw crackhouse in there because it never showed up in a vote automatically.

I want whatever you're smoking :P

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    only small map that has ever really worked on the server..

Estate is a pretty fun small map that isn't played nearly enough. I find it interesting because it's the only map I can think of where the hostages are spread out as well.

10. Default

We are talking about WCS here...

It has and always was a well known and played map (on WCS)...
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones