Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: alex_mamaroneck's app

1. Default

I have just decided to disergard my application

there are various reasons. first is that i may not be admin for a long time. i'm usually like an on and off admin. i'm usually admin when zm server lacks in enforcing the rules.
    i had lost some friends because of having admin one of them is hallwagner (hard to believe). just afraid if i move up i may 0 friends lol.
    i'd rather give good advice to players and not have them be afriad of what they do because i might be watching them.
    when i'm on zm i want to play but there is always someone who needs help in enforcing rules which is why i'm on spectate. i enjoy playing more than enforcing. mainly afk when i'm busy with my things. i beileve being a clan is alot of responsibility and i figured its not for me. i have other things in RL that are more important. however i will give opinions and advice to noob-admins, new players and regulars whenever i get a chance. yes i still disagree with the racism rule, and i wish the old settings (like the music when being threatened and zombie abilities) were still on.
    well i'm glad to be apart of the server. sadly i won't give Zero another raise next month . can't wait to be playing once again. never know if i might be back as admin. just dont' piss me off

2. Default

closed

Maynard - The WCS Guy