Thread: UK Anime Summer Events

1. Default UK Anime Summer Events

How is summer going everybody? Hopefully well, for those residing in Lexington or interested in visiting Lexington for a bit, this may be good for you.

Some UK Anime summer sessions might be an interesting thing to take part in
    example ideas would be:

-Conventions
    -usual club meetings
    -Cook outs/picnics
    -Nature Hikes
    -Karaoke
    -Movie Nights
    -Parties
    -Club promotional events (such as passing out flyers or going in public in cosplay)
    -and many more possibilities

If anybody is interested in this idea or has their own unique ideas feel free to contact us through this thread or our new club facebook group

Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk...387152291&ap=1
    Group Email: [email protected]
    Club Website: www.UKAnime.org
    Last edited by AnHero; 05-24-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Well, I would be all up for doing a Nature Hike somewhere in Kentucky as a summer event. Although I'm waiting to see what work is going to be like and what days I have off, also if I'm working 60-70 hours a week I may not have to energy for a hike, but I will have to wait and see what happens.

3. Default

Any of you guys heading up to Otakon up in Baltamore?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Forgive me if this is a little off topic, but now that it's getting close to the end of the summer, I'm kind of wondering if we have anything planned for campus ruckus.

Are we going to attend Ruckus again?
    Have we gotten permission to have a booth?
    If so, do we have any ideas about what we'll be doing there?
    And... for anyone who can/will attend, if we're attending at all, should we try to dress to attract attention? (ie. cosplay, club T-shirts, etc.)

Again, sorry if it's off topic, but if nothing else it's kind of the last "summer" event that our club will be doing before school starts back up.
    Foolishness is the bane of the world.

5. Default

i am going to cali maybe it looks cool

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bowie123 View Post
    i am going to cali maybe it looks cool
    are you trying to be this stupid?

this thread is over a year old, in a section of the forums ibis people have very little business in...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?