Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need opinions

1. Default

Fuck that bitch ! She's a fucken psycho !

2. Default

Hitman gonna be on the maury Povich Show..... Man Do Like I Did back in the Days ....... punch the bitches in the stomach.

3. Default

Its best I avoid social contact for the next 2 days..... I am still pissed off

4. Default

Thats fucked up dude, Fuck that crazy bitch!

Guess you past the test, you found out she was nuts, I'd be done with it lol.

5. Default

-MBP

6. Default

Ahahaha mbp...you made me fucking laugh.....

man...hitman....the girl is psycho....did you have contact with her in the 6 weeks you weren t in VA....well if.not...you must have bang her really good if she s still hooked!!!

Anyway...i m glad the pressure on your shoulders dropped!!!!

Peace man

7. Default

I did have contacts. I wish I could upload all the text's and recorded all the phone convos I had with her. Its amazing.

But that is something I won't disclose to anyone.

8. Default

I had a gf (at the time) pull that on me. We were at the movie theater and just as the movie was starting she told me that she was late. Worst fucking movie of my life. But she was just "testing" my commitment... obviously she was psycho and we are no longer together.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

9. Default

Thank god Im not the only person who has gone thru this. WTF is wrong with these chicks?

10. Default

ya I've had 4 or 5 girls try that on me. the liars... I pulled out or wore a coat. one slut tried to get me on maury show with 6 other dudes, that got quite a crack out of me.