Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Need opinions

1. Default

^

Only happend to me once, but, it was true... I would never continue a relationship with anyone who tryed to pull some shit like this lol.

Test my ass....

2. Default

Strange thing is..... i still wanna devour that again....

3. Default

Ehh.... I wouldnt do it myself.... unless it was clear between us both that thats the only thing thats gonna be happening lmao.

4. Default

Actually I decided to move down to Richmond in the next 2 months. I got a great job offer with great benefits and the works. Ive decided to invest in property along the Virginia beach / Richmond area with my cousin who is stationed there. On top of that we are very close to investing into a bar out of virignia Beach. It will be slow until April but it still gets business

Figures work out and we get the land rights. On top of that, I will be looking for partners at local Funeral Homes to further expand my assests.

No it is not because of this chick. I see a lot o great investment opportunities there. New York is getting too old for me. My life has been slowly decreasing with every year I spend here.

5. Default

Sometimes i really fucking hate women.
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Really the only thing that stands out to me in this thread is this: Why are her legs so disproportionate in size to the rest of her body?

7. Default

That style of animation always has long legs the guy has them too.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    ya I've had 4 or 5 girls try that on me. the liars... I pulled out or wore a coat. one slut tried to get me on maury show with 6 other dudes, that got quite a crack out of me.
    Wow not 1 or 2 but 4 or 5 your soooooooo damn hot Deprodigy .....Can you have my Baby too. lol