Thread: Final Stage Release Testing

1. Default Final Stage Release Testing

Final stage testing and post release information will be dealt with in this new section of the forums.

As an fyi the ip for the server is: 208.43.70.235:27015
    The pass is: vip

The last few updates and information will be posted in this part of the forums. A update thread and link as exists for the other servers will also be created soon.

2. Default

Yay very fun! Anyway to add more bots?? or is it dependent on how many players are in the server?

3. Default

It is the same as pub there will be enough bots so that it is 2v2 in that no more that 2 bots per team until enough players join. It is meant to just help get the game going while more people join during off hours.

4. Default

ill be sure 2 check out the server tomorrow.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Ok, the damn game keeps asking me to put in cl_cmdrate 101, but, everytime I put it in it reverts back to 100. Thus, not allowing me to switch my weapons using the numbers on the keyboard.

6. Default

Yea I need to adjust that down to 66 67 when I get a chance.

7. Default

I cannot wait until this stuff gets finalized and is released. Particularly the new admin system. This hacker in pub today left while I was demoing, but before I could ban. :P 'Ban Disconnected Player' would have been so helpful... I can hope.