Thread: Work-In-Progress Zm_EpicCade [Need Help]

1. Question [Config] Work-In-Progress Zm_EpicCade (Need Help)

Hello. Im making a cade mad with Hammer Editor and im having some trouble setting it up. I have it built to exact dimensions and its pretty insane. The cade spots are pretty nice. But the problem im having is with the spawn. I set it up with the right object(cs_terrorist/counterterrorist etc) but when i go to test the map it just puts me where i started making it and i cant do anything else. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated

Also if you edit it yourself youll get credit on the wall near the end of the map(sketchyest spot on the map lol)
    Last edited by Zemo93; 05-31-2011 at 05:15 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zemo93 View Post
    Hello. Im making a cade mad with Hammer Editor and im having some trouble setting it up. I have it built to exact dimensions and its pretty insane. The cade spots are pretty nice. But the problem im having is with the spawn. I set it up with the right object(cs_terrorist/counterterrorist etc) but when i go to test the map it just puts me where i started making it and i cant do anything else. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated

Also if you edit it yourself youll get credit on the wall near the end of the map(sketchyest spot on the map lol)
    ... well, in looking at the map i'm somewhat impressed. not sure how to fix the spawn issue though. perhaps,if you actually linked the file, someone might be able to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Well excuse me for just starting to make a map.

...but i fixed the problem>.>

Now you can delete this

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zemo93 View Post
    Well excuse me for just starting to make a map.

...but i fixed the problem>.>

Now you can delete this

lol. relax. i was just pointing out the fact that you were asking us to help/give feedback...without the actual map.

it sounds great though. once you finish it, post an add topic in the zm maps section and send a pm to zero bout beta tesing the map. i'm sure he'd be happy to.

i can honestly tell you that if it's like you described it, it'll be good. looking forward to it!
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 05-31-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

oh my bad dude, i didnt see that the bottom quotes were a banner thing(rough day, it was 110 degrees in school>.>)

anyway its all good now. mmm i set up spawn,adjusted the height of some things for the individual cades but im having trouble with the buy zone. the file im loadin now should be it. ill upload the other save just in case its the wrong one

if you delete the trigger zone it should work

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

this is the map from my save folder

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

heres the map

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

ok, im retarded, let me try it now lol. this should be it. its saved as a .vmf

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

ok, im retarded, let me try it now lol. this should be it. its saved as a .vmf

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CUNLDQIA