Thread: [Remove] rats_something

1. Default [Remove] rats_something

I can't rem the exact name but it begins with rats and it straight up causes the server to lag out.

2. Default

Is it the one we just played with the people looking down on you?? Agreed take it off.(but I also dont remember the name :/)

3. Default

rats in gg?

hmmmm, not sure which one it is...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

The map was in a big box and there were people cheering outside the box. So basically the players were rats in a box...is there a way to look at map history cuz i havnt played very much after that map.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Muckdog View Post
    The map was in a big box and there were people cheering outside the box. So basically the players were rats in a box...is there a way to look at map history cuz i havnt played very much after that map.
    oh!

yeah that map looks awesome. but it lags out? fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Yeeeaa it lags to the max. You should prolly test it to see if it was a one time thing but if not def take it out. Luckly we had an admin who changed the map.

7. Default

Yeah. The full name is rats_toybox and it causes everyone's ping to shoot up to 500+