Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Test and Confirm

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Tested and Confirmed for menu system.

Permanent ban for disconnected players (therefor any) through console does work.
    Permanent ban on self with disconnected command does display and state I have been banned but does not actually ban.
    Permanent ban for disconnected admin through console does not work for higher group.
    Permanent ban option for current game through console is restricted.
    Permanent ban via sm_bandisconnected command in consol can ban anyone that's not an admin
    Permanent ban via sm_bandisconnected command in consol can ban the admin that issued the command as soon as they leave the server they will be banned, but it won't kick & ban.
    permanent ban via sm_bandisconnected command in consol on other admins/clans doesn't work
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

2. Default

A permanent disconnected ban on myself (admin) does ban and state through console that I have been banned. As you said it does not kick and ban which the function does not do any way. However I CAN rejoin the server and am NOT banned even though stated I am permantently banned on source bans.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

I have updated it to check when running it via console. It should no longer allow you to perma ban if you do not have the correct rights. Please confirm that perma ban via that commend no longer works.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have updated it to check when running it via console. It should no longer allow you to perma ban if you do not have the correct rights. Please confirm that perma ban via that commend no longer works.
    Tried the command and was unable to permaban.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Confirmed.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Awesome, with that those programs are now in release status.

I am not aware of anything else that was not already finalized so please let me know if there is anything else that appears not to work as it should so I can fix it prior to release. In the mean time I will be focused on adding the last few mods that are needed before we go live.

7. Default

Banning Self as admin through the vote ban does work and it does not report to the source ban list so I can't unban self.

Other admin's name's where not on the option list.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    confirmed

Banning Self as admin through the vote ban does work and it does not report to the source ban list so I can't unban self.

Other admin's name's where not on the option list.
    yes that's true because I was there when you did it xD

9. Default

With good things come sacrifice... lmao.

10. Default

With good things come sacrifice... lmao.
    lmfao now your banned for 30 minutes because there's no way to unban you unless a clan unbans you rofl