Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Test and Confirm

1. Default

Does it report others that get banned via the vote ban?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

If an admin vote bans themselves that is there own dam problem

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If an admin vote bans themselves that is there own dam problem
    Lmao. No it isn't reporting others on vote ban.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Ok, I will replace it with a new mod that integrates correctly.

4. Default

I have updated player votes so that it is now integrated with sourcebans. First it should not be possible to ban or mute ect. admins via the vote commands. Second any actions that are done by these commands will report to sourcebans. Map voting is also in theory handled by this.

Please ensure that all voting works as you would expect. Please report your findings below. This may require more than 4 people to be on the server at the same time in order to test.

5. Default

I have updated player votes so that it is now integrated with sourcebans. First it should not be possible to ban or mute ect. admins via the vote commands. Second any actions that are done by these commands will report to sourcebans. Map voting is also in theory handled by this.

Please ensure that all voting works as you would expect. Please report your findings below. This may require more than 4 people to be on the server at the same time in order to test.
    it reports it on sourcebans, but it doesn't allow an admin to unban someone that has been votebanned because the player wasn't technically banned by an admin it was banned by the system.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

6. Default

That is expected as admins can only unban their own bans. Upper level and clan however, can unban any ban.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Does everything else work as expected such as map rotation, vote mute ect. ?

7. Default

That is expected as admins can only unban their own bans. Upper level and clan however, can unban any ban.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Does everything else work as expected such as map rotation, vote mute ect. ?
    yes the map voting works and all of the other playervotes work and players can't vote an admin/higherup/clan either

P.S. just a heads up default admins have access to disable playervotes idk if you want them to have that or not if you do than w/e everything is ready for releasement and testing of the higherup admin group, but if you don't want them to have access to that than it will take a little bit more fine tuneing

8. Default

Yea like I figured, I will need to reprogram that mod too...

These mods add admin menus in as "features" but then offer no way to disable them or to restrict what admins can use it

9. Default

I have now removed the admin menu pert of the player votes mod. Please check that everything works correctly. I also want to ensure that the votemute applies the mute correctly and that it is maintained though multiple rounds.

Once this is done I am not currently aware of anything that is not working or of any feature that is missing. If there is anything that needs to be added or fixed please report that as well.

10. Default

I have now removed the admin menu pert of the player votes mod. Please check that everything works correctly. I also want to ensure that the votemute applies the mute correctly and that it is maintained though multiple rounds.

Once this is done I am not currently aware of anything that is not working or of any feature that is missing. If there is anything that needs to be added or fixed please report that as well.
    default admins can no longer view the player votes option in the admin menu.

votemute doesn't work because it only allowed for 3 people to votemute someone and than it didn't allow anyone eles to votemute them.......and we tried it with 3 different people and it did the same thing after three poeple voted for them to be muted it didn't allow them to get any more votes to mute them