Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Test and Confirm

1. Default

How many people in total were on the server?

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

I have adjusted the threshold requirements which should fix it

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    How many people in total were on the server?
    There was 7 people in the server at that time not including bots.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

3. Default

I have played around with the settings so please try the vote mute again. Worst case we will just disable it b/c it is not as though we already have this feature or something.

4. Default

Well, if there are no other major issues I will throw on the last few plugins and prepare for live release sometime this weekend.

5. Default

Looks like the map selection plugin was finished in time for release. On Sunday I will get this on the server and it will be the last plugin to test. It will allow better voting options and randomization as well as making the probability of maps based off their map ratings.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have played around with the settings so please try the vote mute again. Worst case we will just disable it b/c it is not as though we already have this feature or something.
    It seem that in your attempt to make it better has only made it worse because now you can only vote like twice and the person dissapears from the votemute menu.

and we had 9 people in the server at that time

7. Default

Interesting, as the only thing I changed was to change the % required to mute from .75 to .6 as a result I think it is broken and I will just disable it. In the future when I have time I can always program my own votemute plugin that actually works.

Now that leaves the new map vote plugin that I will try to get installed and configured by the end of the day tomorrow.

8. Default

oh and btw zero scribble ended up finding out a glitch that if your the vip and you get switch to the terrorists team than you get glitched into only being able to buy a usp, now I don't know if that will happen every time, but it happened to him while we were playing vip after testing out the votemute.

9. Default

Yes that glitch only occurs for the first round and if you were alive and a vip when you switched. Very rare to actually occur in practice. The developer is I believe doing another rewrite of the program which may end up patching this glitch. Although I have reported it a few weeks ago when I discovered it.

10. Default

ok good to know and btw about how much longer will it take for the map voting mod to be ready? just curious