Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Test and Confirm

1. Default Test and Confirm

This thread is to allow for testing and confirmation of various things in the vip server to ensure release status I will ask for something to be tested and after some posts confirming it works correctly I will then ask for the next thing to be tested until we know that everything works for everyone

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Please test and confirm that the ban disconnected players mod works correctly. Test the various options which should all work. You should not be able to perma ban from it unless you are a clan member. Please report back if this is all working correctly or not so it can be fixed or set to release status.

2. Default

Tested and confirmed. Perma ban option does work for just an admin.

Unban STEAM_0:1:11647806 when you have time as I do not have access to the unban function.
    Last edited by Steamer; 06-01-2011 at 09:24 AM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

That is only from in game. Try to unban via the web panel. Normal admins can only unban from the website not from ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    That is only from in game. Try to unban via the web panel. Normal admins can only unban from the website not from ingame.
    We can unban using a website? What is that link?

5. Default

I've been looking for an admin panel 15 minutes... lmao.

EDIT: Found it. Remembered that the server used sourcebans... Thought hey.. maybe that is the admin panel system with SM being configured as it goes together so well. This guess was win.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php
    Last edited by Steamer; 06-01-2011 at 02:40 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

and the option to time ban or perma-ban a disconected player works I tried it on C-Loc and he's unbanned now.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

I put the site on my favorites.

8. Default

XD Zero went and banned jigsaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Ok I have released 2 updates please confirm the following:

1. You can not perma ban in any way including the disconnected menu
    2. You do not get a perma ban option in any admin menu
    3. You have the ability to ban up to 1 month via the SM admin menu
    4. You have the ability to ban up to 1 month via the disconnected menu

If you are a clan member you should be able to perma ban and see the option for it within these menus.

10. Default

Tested and Confirmed for menu system.

Permanent ban for disconnected players (therefor any) through console does work.
    Permanent ban on self with disconnected command does display and state I have been banned but does not actually ban.
    Permanent ban for disconnected admin through console does not work for higher group.
    Permanent ban option for current game through console is restricted.
    Last edited by Steamer; 06-02-2011 at 06:17 PM.