Thread: Permabanned hacker on GG server.

1. Default Permabanned hacker on GG server.

See recorded Demo. Player BOT banned for wallhacks.

2. Default

Aim BOT? LOL

3. Default

Good JOB!

4. Default

Im glad I was in the right here.

5. Default

can another more experienced admin double check the demo. I believe im right, but If im not then I owe BOT apoligies.

THanks

6. Default

When played in normal speed and with slow-mo with and without wireframe it looks like the first kill was wall hack. It appears that he reacted knowing the player was there and pre aimed. He had no reaction to the player when he jumped out and this is clear. With this being the only thing that I saw in the demo I really wish there was more to know if this was a lucky shot or not. However, it is clear he was making shots like this the entire time. Can some other admins take a look at this and tell me what they think. After being wrong about that one guy I unbanned that dutch swore was hacking I especially what him to post about this demo.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    When played in normal speed and with slow-mo with and without wireframe it looks like the first kill was wall hack. It appears that he reacted knowing the player was there and pre aimed. He had no reaction to the player when he jumped out and this is clear. With this being the only thing that I saw in the demo I really wish there was more to know if this was a lucky shot or not. However, it is clear he was making shots like this the entire time. Can some other admins take a look at this and tell me what they think. After being wrong about that one guy I unbanned that dutch swore was hacking I especially what him to post about this demo.
    I didnt watch the demo, but BOT is a regular in the server, and i myself(living on the server in the morning) have never suspected or been turned onto him hacking by someone else. this is my 2c

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I didnt watch the demo, but BOT is a regular in the server, and i myself(living on the server in the morning) have never suspected or been turned onto him hacking by someone else. this is my 2c
    Yes I agree and I have played with him many times and have not thought he was hacking. Not having the radar is hard too, is there a way to spec with it? When I have been on some players would say he was hacking but I was using the radar and could see and track who he was going after easily. There usually are people in that center thing and I myself camp out waiting for them to come. It is best to move around a bit like he did so that the net code does not fuck you. As I said before it is really hard to tell with only one kill. It would have been nice if sb_status was entered or the admin sued the ma_observe command so that we could send it to steambans...

9. Default

Well that map it is pretty easy to predict enemie movements and were there coming from. Its hard to tell if he is just really good (which I always though he was) or he was hacking. The first part looks like a wall hack and for some reason the cursor jumps right on target with no previous movement what so ever. Could be a fluke, could be a really good "hacker".

10. Default

If I do not get any more real data or opinions I plan to unban tonight and we can reference this demo if another is submitted in the future. BOT, if your doing really well and do not want to risk a ban I would suggest having some self demos they are not required but they make it really easy for us to clear people. I know that it is a pain in the ass but some players are just so good that this cannot be avoided some times. You half to understand that we want to be able to close appeals as quickly as possible so that a player can stay banned if they are a hacker or get unbanned asap if they are not.