Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Prejudice???---G Rated sprays anyone?

1. Default Prejudice???---G Rated sprays anyone?

It doesn't make sense I can spray pictures of a vagina or tits, and if i spray one picture of a male i'm banned. it wasn't even disgusting... like most of the heterosexual ones with vaginas and and dicks, and everything

just a butt lmao....

I'm all for equality and if it's going to be tits and vags' only then it should be none at all and if you want to keep your female sprays, then there should be opposite sex sprays allowed too because not everyone is heterosexual or a male, believe it or not.

I have no issue revoking my spray if we can all agree to keep it G rated

Thanks.

"alex_mamaroneck, ibis.a: like i said. u have two hours to change that spray... no its not g-rated. u can spray nude as long as there are women"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by outmaneuvered View Post
    I'm all for equality
    well... we're not.

the rules exist for a reason. naked dude sprays are not allowed, and IBIS isn't a democracy, it's a dictatorship, zero makes the rules and they are what they are. so follow them, or don't use sprays.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I have argued your side before, not going to win.

However just an ass with nothing else? wtf. Oh well im going to trust alex's judgment on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED:

you sprayed a male teen's backside and you can see balls hanging out between his leg.
    i warned you with my admin commands

then you sprayed it again in the next map and i froze you.
    i told you to change your spray and then kicked you so you can change it right away.
    you came back right away and said: alex = abuse?
    i told you againg not to spray it. then you quickly sprayed it again.
    i banned you.
    u added me and said you didn't see my text that i had warned you, and it never showed up.
    hey its not my problem. you have to wonder why i froze, kick then banned you and read the chat log.
    if you don't, u are going to have a problem with other admins, me mainly. dont' spray that again.

and if you still want to fight your case. then attach the spray and let other know what they think. they will agree with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post

you sprayed a male teen's backside and you can see balls hanging out between his leg.
    i warned you with my admin commands
    So it wasnt just an ass. case closed.
    I mean we have had shaved men ass's spread before but the trick was figuring out if it was a male or female ass. Ended up being just a distraction to people so we got to knife 'em in the back. And make people feel awkward about themselves when they find out it is male

6. Default

sounds like buncha closet cases.

7. Default

It wouldn't have bothered me but the kid looked like he was 15

and it wasn't just an ass you could see the balls and the dick too, why don't you post the picture here in the forums so you can get a proper ruling on this?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

8. Default

kid is more than likely 18/20 range, looks like he shaves lol.. kinda looks like the guy i chat with who is currently 18 soon to be 19.

When i was 15 it wasn't dark skin down there either, it gets dark as you get old, and he has scars all over his back, def 18.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/336...zkt1qg0m81.jpg

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by outmaneuvered View Post
    When i was 15 it wasn't dark skin down there either, it gets dark as you get old, and he has scars all over his back, def 18.
    .............wow

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

first off, link 404ed, second off
    Since when do our junk get darker? My penis has been the same color for a number of years

thirdly, when does having scars on your back have to do with age, I got some big scars on my back, and I know of some other people who have similar scars on their back (I grew really fast... they are stretch marks )