Thread: dear god pm a clan or admin....

1. Default dear god pm a clan or admin....

if you have a hacker on one of our servers pleas pm an admin or clan member and inform them of the transgression. also you should record a demo so when the admin/clan member shows up and administers the ban there is proof to fall back on..

just a friendly reminder all bans sent to steambans REQUIRE SB_STATUS
    make the admins lives easier record the demo and lets get those hackers banned from steam..

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

Also on a side note.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT YELL HACKER!

3. Default

Also for the love of god, Just because I have played with you for a long time, I can not nor will not ban on just your word. If I come in and the guy toggles, well shit, if you have a demo, post it in ban requests beacuse even if you claim you have one. I have not viewed it, thus will not ban it.

"dont you trust me after being friends for so long"
    Thats not the point. Its a matter of principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

listen to these retards... do not verbally harass hackers, just demo them. tell and admin to come in under cover, ban them and post your demo.... sorry kids but you just arnt trustworthy enough to take your word on hackers... show us proof

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Also you can use the demo from the sourcetv after the map changes the sb_status is automatically included...

6. Default

Yes....don't call out the hacker and then expect me to waste my time coming in and see nothing....ive blown up on p[eople before about this.....and it was not pretty....
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Stop telling people I will ban them when I'm in the server. Especially considering there are a lot of admins not to mention regulars/noobs that don't know what they're talking about regarding the rules. If there is a situation, I'm handling it. Your word is not mine.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Also on a side note.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT YELL HACKER!
    for the love of god I would have to agree with you blade, I blew up on people before for yelling hacker like that (I'm not naming names, but link)
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

9. Default

Fuck you Joker :-P

10. Default

some times i will flat out refuse to do anything if people keep saying it in regular chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?