Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 Year Verizon Contract Up

1. Default 2 Year Verizon Contract Up

Hey my new Verizon 2 year contract has ended and i can get a new phone whenever i want. I have enough to buy any phone they have right now, but i don't want to get a phone now if there might be a new one thats amazing coming out in like a few weeks. Right now my number one choice is the XV6800 for about $350. Dont recommend any Verizon phones that are already out, im looking for some information for future phones that i should wait for. I have been doing continuous research and still haven't found anything that announces when the next nice phone is coming out.
    -MBP

2. Lightbulb

Sorry MPG...
    But I have to recommend the Samsung SCH-i760.
    I use it and it out performs all my coworkers blackberry's and palms at work. I'm like the only one who can open PDF's. The outlook email (it won't reveal you are sending it from "blackberry", or your phone period for that matter) and texting are real easy too. When you see me post here during the day I'm using it to surf the forums. It's real easy to put custom skins and backrounds on it and with the sd chip I hold tons of songs. Only downfall is about once every weeks I have to do a soft reset which erases my cookies. I also can't view u-tube videos.
    Good luck on your search though!

3. Default

Verizon is getting way to expensive. I need a minimum of 1500 minutes and Unlimited texting. When my contract is up in a few months, im gone.

I do have to say, they have the best service

4. Default

theres always going to be a newer better phone every few months.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    theres always going to be a newer better phone every few months.
    Yeah exactly ,thats technology for ya!

6. Default

Yeah but the phones will probably be shitty like the chocolate or Glyde or some shit. I hate those useless pieces of crap. Im buying the best because i use my phone so much i don't want to have it be mediocre. I really like the XV6800 so i think im going to get that. Its about 1 year old... but its still the same price as when it came out. That means its so fucking good that they never lowered the price because of it not being new.

To Deprod: The XV6800 can do all of the stuff that you say your phone does. The thing that makes the huge difference for me is the large keys that the XV6800 has. I have big fingers so its really hard to use a small keyboard (blackberry).
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    To Deprod: The XV6800 can do all of the stuff that you say your phone does. The thing that makes the huge difference for me is the large keys that the XV6800 has. I have big fingers so its really hard to use a small keyboard (blackberry).
    well check it out when you go to the store. I have big thumbs too so the slide out keys are easy for me.

8. Default

Im just getting it online. If i dont find any information about new phones by tomorrow night then im getting it.
    -MBP

9. Default

Ok i ordered the XV6800 tonight with some accessories. Cant wait for it to get here, i hate the piece of shit phone i have had for the past 2 years.
    -MBP

10. Default

i like the slide phones, they look neat and for some easier to handle
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif