Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

So im in game, right server an all. Ill be in vent, i decided to go with inquisitor stretch off in to a full heal spec for instances as a guild. My in game name is DJmikey
    Personal reform

2. Default

I'll be on later tonight + vent.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

<-------best mmo player ever
    Personal reform

4. Default

bounty hunters pwwn!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    bounty hunters pwwn!
    QFT

My char name is Wycoss btw.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

got in a fight cant play now, will be vent tmrw BLAHG drunkage ahhgg'
    Personal reform

7. Default

wait, you guys changed to taretatek?
    damn you all, I had made my charachter on malak like emtro did

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

what are the names of the servers? i've always liked seeing what they decided to name servers after. looks like darth malak and the tentratek, but the others?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what are the names of the servers? i've always liked seeing what they decided to name servers after. looks like darth malak and the tentratek, but the others?
    aco is a fag, yodafet, aco got his balls chopped off by a light saber, frufru, sithter, acofag, doucheaserver, and many many more.
    Personal reform

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    aco is a fag, yodafet, aco got his balls chopped off by a light saber, frufru, sithter, acofag, doucheaserver, and many many more.
    i would play on frufru. because i'm a boss
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?