Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

1. Default

How will a server be chosen for my guild?

When we begin placing guilds on servers, we will take into account all the information that has been provided, including the server type and the allies and adversaries you have selected. We will make reasonable efforts to place each guild according to their specified preferences but cannot make any guarantees given the anticipated volume of guilds (among other factors).

sooooo I guess we don't actually pick the server, based on what type of guild we are they just randomly place us. and I put us as a PVP guild.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

i was wondering if its possible to have added a separate sub forum for threads and topics about this game, like a "Guild forum" thats directly linked to the ibisgaming community. Granted we could just use the guild site forums but thats different then posting on the forums here and being a part of this community.
    Personal reform

3. Default

I believe we have a forum on our ibis guild page

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I believe we have a forum on our ibis guild page
    we do, and im down to use that. Id prefer to keep people close to "Home" by having them post here, at any rate we can always link.
    Personal reform

5. Default

sooooo I guess we don't actually pick the server, based on what type of guild we are they just randomly place us. and I put us as a PVP guild.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i was wondering if its possible to have added a separate sub forum for threads and topics about this game, like a "Guild forum" thats directly linked to the ibisgaming community. Granted we could just use the guild site forums but thats different then posting on the forums here and being a part of this community.
    Wouldn't it be considered a "server" where it would get its own forum like the other servers here?
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

no, a game with a sub forum tab like you see on the main page "Counter Strike" "Intros" "Anime" "SWTOR Ibis Guild"
    this game is a great opportunity to gain more community members and talented gamers, bloggers, and i guess the occasional d-bag. But they can be handled with.
    Personal reform

7. Default

I don't really see that happening. I can make a thread and sticky it in the servers section or we could just use the swtor forums.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I don't really see that happening. I can make a thread and sticky it in the servers section or we could just use the swtor forums.
    Then swtor forums it is for calendars class reviews and other various game related topics.
    Personal reform

9. Default

yeah swtor forums, I agree.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

yeah swtor forums, I agree.
    I concur. Maybe a sticky forum topic/link to the SWTOR guild forums?
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/