Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

1. Default

once the swtor website is back up and I can get the link ill make a thread with the link in the servers section.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    once the swtor website is back up and I can get the link ill make a thread with the link in the servers section.
    That's some mighty fast work, sir.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

3. Default

done and done

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Rift didnt mass roll back.
    TRION deleted all beta characters. You're probably thinking of the Head-Start launch. Which is something all MMO devs do.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    TRION deleted all beta characters. You're probably thinking of the Head-Start launch. Which is something all MMO devs do.
    that's what I assumed he meant.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

swtor-no-beta-char.JPG

From @SWTOR on Twitter.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

7. Default

beta characters NEVER carry over lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Yeah, beta characters carrying over in a P2P game would be bad business logic.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

sooo.... I finally got my new credit card info changed for my pre order... but for some retarded reason, they can't just change credit card numbers... they have 2 redo the purchase completely... so now I'm kind of worried that I might not get credit for the full early access... I asked the guy... but he had no fucking clue... and the first time i called the guy dumped me on hold for 20 minutes and I'm sure it's cause he didn't know wtf was going on either... he asked me of I got SWTOR for PC or console... so right there I was like ok, fuck this and I hung up on the idiot. not giving my credit card info 2 a cretin...

they better not fuck me on my early access or heads will seriously fucking roll
    Last edited by maynard; 11-29-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    sooo.... I finally got my new credit card info changed for my pre order... but for some retarded reason, they can't just change credit card numbers... they have 2 redo the purchase completely... so now I'm kind of worried that I might not get credit for the full early access... I asked the guy... but he had no fucking clue... and the first time i called the guy dumped me on hold for 20 minutes and I'm sure it's cause he didn't know wtf was going on either... he asked me of I got SWTOR for PC or console... so right there I was like ok, fuck this and I hung up on the idiot. not giving my credit card info 2 a cretin...

they better not fuck me on my early access or heads will seriously fucking role.
    its funny that i seem to point these things out at times of anger. *roll

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.