Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

1. Default

Damnit!

Holiday seasons have me in a "bind"... well not really, but I have more important things to do besides buy or pay for another game subscription for the time being. IE: Repairing and rebuilding my car and the spending time and money with the kid.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

The time is nigh!
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

3. Default

FYI Guild HQ update going live today...
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

4. Default

We got a server!

Sword of Ajunta Pall
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    We got a server!

Sword of Ajunta Pall
    That link doesn't show anything.

Did we get imported or not? When I try to go to the guild homepage I get an error.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Never mind, they were probably getting flooded by people like us lol.

It works and Xerenix is right! Go to http://www.swtor.com/guilds to see it. It might not show right away so keep refreshing!
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

6. Default

For those that can't see it yet...

swtor-guild-assignment.JPG

ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

7. Default

By the way if you want a SWTOR sig like Xerenix's go to http://www.enjin.com/swtor-signature-generator.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emTr0 View Post
    By the way if you want a SWTOR sig like Xerenix's go to http://www.enjin.com/swtor-signature-generator.

Or simply click on my Sig then "Signatures"
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Or simply click on my Sig then "Signatures"
    That too but I wanted to make it easier for lazy people.
    ëM┼Γö ⌊ibis.a⌉ ♑
    \m/(>_<)\m/

10. Default

Greetings,

Thank you for participating in the Pre-Launch Guild Program* for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Please visit your guild page to see if your guild was assigned to a server. When Early Game Access† begins, server assignments will also be highlighted on the in-game server selection screen with a guild flag (flag).

If your guild was assigned a server, you'll have an in-game invitation waiting when you join the assigned server. This invite will expire on 1/2/2012 at 11:59 PM CST. If you haven't accepted the invite by then, you'll need to contact the guild leader or officers in-game for an invite. We encourage you to visit your guild page in order to save any information you'd like to keep before the above date.

If you have any questions, please read the Guilds FAQ or contact Customer Service at www.swtor.com/support.

May the Force be with you,

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Team
    1 more day ^^

we are on the server "Sword of Ajunta Pall"

Maynard - The WCS Guy