Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

1. Default

I can't wait for this to come out, gonna be awesome

i cant decide where to blast my money at. Where should i but the game and which special edition should i buy.
    Personal reform

3. Default

buy anywhere buy origins. Origins has some nasty hang ups in the EULA that I simply can not agree with. Like originally if you didnt use your origin account for 30 days it would freeze and no longer be accecable. It was heavily petitioned, but all EA did was extend it to 2 years. I have gone years not playing games. Hell I have gone years playing MMOs. And if this is any indication of how EA treats their customers who use origins, I will not ever use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

check out the new Smuggler progression video!! it's badass.

5. Default

Looking forward to this game. Playing vindictus (F2P) until this comes out

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

BioWare and LucasArts are pleased to announce that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will launch on December 20, 2011 in North America and on December 22, 2011 in the European Launch Territories! The announcement was first made by BioWare co-founders Dr. Ray Muzyka and Dr. Greg Zeschuk during their keynote address at the 2011 Eurogamer Expo in London, England. Speaking to a packed room of press and fans alike, Dr. Muzyka acknowledged the weight of the moment and the patience of the fans.

“This is an incredible moment for everyone at BioWare and our partners at LucasArts who have dedicated their lives to build this extraordinary game. We appreciate the patience from the millions of fans who have been waiting for the game’s release.”
    Each copy of Star Wars: The Old Republic will come with 30 days of subscription time, after which you have the option to continue playing with one of the following monthly subscription fees:
    1 Month Subscription: $14.99 (£8.99/€12.99)
    3 Month Subscription: $13.99 per month (one-time charge of $41.97/£25.17/€35.97)
    6 Month Subscription: $12.99 per month (one-time charge of $77.94/£46.14/€65.94)

Those who have pre-ordered the game and entered their pre-order code on StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com are eligible for Early Game Access. If you haven’t yet reserved your copy of the game, be sure to visit our Pre-Order page and secure your place in the Old Republic now!

We want to thank you for your continued passion, dedication and support. Though one part of this incredible journey is coming to an end, we are confident that you all share our excitement for this new beginning. Be sure to check back to StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com as well as our Twitter and Facebook pages for all the latest news and updates on Star Wars: The Old Republic.
    Yeah.. I leave on the 20th to a place with barely any internet and won't be home until after new years eve :/
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

7. Default

bummer man. :P

now that I have a release date, I'm going to see about getting a week off of work to play. haha.
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

8. Default

i'm gonna wait awhile til i get this game, mostly because you probably won't be able to get in on launch day because EA is cutting off the number of people allowed in on the servers to cut down the congestion on the servers. not to mention you gotta wait at least a month or two for them to work out all the bugs and glitches, so i'm gonna bide my time and wait for Guild Wars 2.

9. Default

Wait wait wait. I just got two emails that assumed I was part of the beta testing.
    Was I really part of the beta test and did not know it? FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

i know same here, i mean sure i signed up to beta test but never got that email to join so its kinda awkward getting something like this, almost like they're rubbing it in our faces or something.