Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Star Wars: The Old Republic

Star Wars: The Old Republic

www.SWTOR.com

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

This game is going 2 be beyond Epic and pwwn all existing MMO's I think. aside from the 300 million on voice acting they have spent, the entire character quest line up 2 max lvl is done via story mode like in mass effect, you make your own story, and choose your own options.

any 1 else gonna play this?

Ill be playing as a Sith Warrior.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-11-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Definitely gonna give it a go.

Bioware hasn't let me down yet... We shall see how long that lasts though with EA running the show.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

I can't wait for this either, I think I am going to go smuggler-sharp shooter, but we will see.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

4. Default

Yeah if it ever actually comes out lol
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

shut up xen! it's coming!.......

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Im looking forward to this game myself, but I keep thinking it is getting overhyped and will be a failure, just like about every other MMO released. We will see

7. Default

I plan on playing it, though as what IDK

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?