Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Spring Anime Overview

Default 2011 Spring Anime Overview

Hey guys,

Look forward to my overview of all the anime this spring. Overall, this season was absolutely fantastic, one of the best in recent memory. If you are following them as well, then awesome, but if not, then I can't wait to share with you the series that I've been enjoying these past weeks. The article is coming very soon!
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    Hey guys,

Look forward to my overview of all the anime this spring. Overall, this season was absolutely fantastic, one of the best in recent memory. If you are following them as well, then awesome, but if not, then I can't wait to share with you the series that I've been enjoying these past weeks. The article is coming very soon!
    is freezing, deadman wonderland, and break blade going to be in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

WTF series are those? I am following like 20 shows and none of those are amongst them.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    WTF series are those? I am following like 20 shows and none of those are amongst them.
    http://www.animeseason.com/freezing/
    http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/break-blade-online
    http://www.animeseason.com/deadman-wonderland/
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    is freezing, deadman wonderland, and break blade going to be in it?
    Freezing was last season. DW will definitely be in it. Break Blade not only started last season but is a set of movies, therefore I do not count it as a Spring 2011 anime.

Series that will be included:

30-sai no Hoken Taiiku
    A-Channel
    Astarotte no Omocha!
    Ao no Exorcist
    C
    Deadman Wonderland
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
    Dog Days
    Hanasaku Iroha
    Hen Zemi (actually maybe I won't bother with this one)
    Hidan no Aria
    The World God Only Knows II
    Maria Holic Alive
    Nichijou
    Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
    Softenni
    Steins;Gate
    Tiger and Bunny

Since this is such a long overview I will be dividing it into three parts. Expect the first part, like, tomorrow, probably.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    F
    Ao no Exorcist
    Deadman Wonderland
    Watching both of these and I watched freezing, all pretty awesome

7. Default

is the second one worth watching

hell yeah it is

Also been totally lazy. Overview coming very soon.

9. Default

i stated to watch it it is a good one but the title of it just dousnt make it out to sound like a good one i thought it would be like alice in wonderland type thing but its far from that and is a good anime for sure.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i stated to watch it it is a good one but the title of it just dousnt make it out to sound like a good one i thought it would be like alice in wonderland type thing but its far from that and is a good anime for sure.
    deadman wonderland is awesome. it was made by same people behind one of the greatest anime ever, eureka seven (you can easily see it too)